If the Lou Wants to Keep this Team...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ozoneranger

Rookie
They better start showing up. 20k- and that's my liberal estimate...ain't gonna cut it.

I have no dog in this fight, as I live in the BA. But man, even for a pre-season game, that was pathetic.

Silent Sam is watching. And taking copious notes.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
They better start showing up. 20k- and that's my liberal estimate...ain't gonna cut it.

I have no dog in this fight, as I live in the BA. But man, even for a pre-season game, that was pathetic.

*Stan

FRO

Legend
The Jets had a lot of empty seats the other night. I wonder if New York can keep them?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Oh boy, here we go.

IN THIS CORNAH, THE SAINT LOUIS RAMS FANS.

AND IN THE OTHER CORNAH, LA FANS.

THE RUMBLE IN THE RODUNGLE VIIIIIIIIIII

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
No preseason game anywhere sells many more tickets than that.

Just saw the bears game on NFLN, and the attendance was about the same.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
It's preseason, not a big deal. If that was a regular season game I'd be up at arms!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Fan 1: "You wanna go catch the preseason game? Only a couple of starters are playing, and it means nothing. Only $120."
Fan 2: "Yeah, no. Why don't we watch it on the tube and drink a quarter-keg instead?"
Fan 1: "I like where your head's at."

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Fan 1: "You wanna go catch the preseason game? Only a couple of starters are playing, and it means nothing. Only $120."
Fan 2: "Yeah, no. Why don't we watch it on the tube and drink a quarter-keg instead?"
Fan 1: "I like where your head's at."
Sign me up

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Kroenke doesn't need the Rams to make him rich.

Unlike other owners, his wealth is generated elsewhere.

I'm not sure why this isn't obvious to most.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm fairly certain preseason attendance isn't what they're looking at, here. Lol

CoachO

Hall of Fame
You're missing the point here. The tickets have been sold. But many just don't go to preseason games.

I have had season tickets for 16 years. And went to the game by myself tonight. Cuz no one in the family cares about the preseason.

PhxRam

20k for a preseason game? I would say that is not all that bad.

Not sure the angle you are trying to take but its only preseason.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Yo, in other news I just wish Brandon Cooks would stop making plays in pre-season... I'm trying to swipe his ass late in this thousand dollar fantasy league with ease... You hear me NO!? sit his ass on the bench and stop playing him, save it for the season :snicker:

Last edited:

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame

I think the biggest problem in St. Louis, is that the fans don't show up in time for kickoff. It was like an empty stadium when the game got underway.

Maybe they need to tell them that the game starts an hour earlier or something, seriously.