If the Lou Wants to Keep this Team...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

I think the biggest problem in St. Louis, is that the fans don't show up in time for kickoff. It was like an empty stadium when the game got underway.

Maybe they need to tell them that the game starts an hour earlier or something, seriously.

ever been to LA.. It is called fashion.

Ozoneranger

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kroenke doesn't need the Rams to make him rich.

Unlike other owners, his wealth is generated elsewhere.

I'm not sure why this isn't obvious to most.

Billionaires don't get in Club NFL expecting their assets to bleed money- they expect the value of the team to appreciate. ROI, dude. Stan has been a good owner financially. He's hired good people, spent to the cap and the team is on the rise. If the STL doesn't show up on game day, Stan will have the leverage to move.

Ozoneranger

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh boy, here we go.

IN THIS CORNAH, THE SAINT LOUIS RAMS FANS.

AND IN THE OTHER CORNAH, LA FANS.

THE RUMBLE IN THE RODUNGLE VIIIIIIIIIII

Like I said, I'm from...well...Hey, there's a babe in black bikini at the end!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That --->
sKUonU3w_normal.jpeg

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I guess? I have never seen a Lakers game filled up until at least 2nd qt.

oh... you guess right, lol.

Lakers have been very bad as of lately though so you cant expect it to fill up at all, I went to a game last season, We lost but I still had fun.

PhxRam

oh... you guess right, lol.

Lakers have been very bad as of lately though so you cant expect it to fill up at all, I went to a game last season, We lost but I still had fun.

Been a Lakers fan since about 78.. Just grew to except that fans were always fashionably late to the games.

My most heart breaking loss? That bullshit Ralph Sampson threw up to win the game. Still bugs me to this day.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Been a Lakers fan since about 78.. Just grew to except that fans were always fashionably late to the games.

My most heart breaking loss? That bullcrap Ralph Sampson threw up to win the game. Still bugs me to this day.

Nice, Phx! I didn't know you were a Laker fan.

That was before my time but I have seen it and i agree, nothing like losing to a buzzer shot. Matter a fact I remember hearing my Dad and his buddys talk about that shot back in the day lol.

wrstdude

Rookie
You're missing the point here. The tickets have been sold. But many just don't go to preseason games.

I have had season tickets for 16 years. And went to the game by myself tonight. Cuz no one in the family cares about the preseason.
Off topic to the thread, but more importantly, are you going to do a "synopsis" of tonight's game? I know there isn't much to take, but just to see if the game aligned w/ things you saw in camp.

cracengl

Rookie
You're missing the point here. The tickets have been sold. But many just don't go to preseason games.

I have had season tickets for 16 years. And went to the game by myself tonight. Cuz no one in the family cares about the preseason.
I bought one of those 4 game packs one time and was annoyed that one was for the preseason. The last preseason game I went to was 10% about the Rams and 90% because my dad wanted me to go and I barely ever see him, living 500 miles away.