If the Eagles can win it... SO CAN THE RAMS!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Yes it did. Big ups to Cooper Kupp for turning a 12 yard pass into a 64 yard gain added by sloppy tacking from the Eagles.

Goff had 64 yards on that one play and averaged 5.4 YPA on his other 25 attempts. That is far more indicative of how that game went for them.

I know what I saw. Eagles came out to LA and pushed the Rams around on their own field. They are not ready to run with the big boys.
I remember big headlines Montana passes for over 400 yards in win over rams. There were 2 Taylor receptions of over 80 yards. Both were passes within 2 yards of the line of scrimmage. That is how the game is played. You can't discount one play. Our run defense sucked. But I would read a post saying, after that 72 yard run we shut them down. That 16 play drive by Atlanta showed discounting plays is just lying to yourself.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Yes it did. Big ups to Cooper Kupp for turning a 12 yard pass into a 64 yard gain added by sloppy tacking from the Eagles.

Goff had 64 yards on that one play and averaged 5.4 YPA on his other 25 attempts. That is far more indicative of how that game went for them.

I know what I saw. Eagles came out to LA and pushed the Rams around on their own field. They are not ready to run with the big boys.
Are you serious? Even with our d not playing well we still almost won. How is showing were not ready? Your nuts my friend

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I don't know..It seems both you and jrry are undercutting what happened last night, and without Nick Foles, it doesn't happen.
Especially jrry, because he is a talent purist. He looked at Jared Goff and saw a future Super Bowl champion. He never said (I don't think) the same about Carson Wentz, but he seems to feel the same about him. Both have the talent when coupled with the surrounding cast to conceivably do it (in theory).

Foles just did it for real against Tom Brady on the biggest stage. Unlike Trent Dilfer, Foles won the Super Bowl MVP in this win, and you guys are discounting that.
Well simple math states owner of the club stated during victory speech and I quote. After Awe lost OUR FRANCHISE QB that is telling enough for me on who they lean towords