If the Eagles can win it... SO CAN THE RAMS!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
The Rams are at least as good as the Eagles. Only the refs kept the Rams from beating them this year in LA.
Things are looking up for us. The Rams have more talent and a better coach.
Good things are coming fellas.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Philly will probably be the favorite to win it again next year .

tempests

Hall of Fame
Eagles outgained us 455-307 in that game and had the ball almost 40 minutes.
Rams featured an inefficient passing game and an inability to commit to the run.

They have a long way to go.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams will win it. I promised y'all that when Goff was drafted. I will not be a liar. ;)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eagles outgained us 455-307 in that game and had the ball almost 40 minutes.
Rams featured an inefficient passing game and an inability to commit to the run.

They have a long way to go.

Sigh. Goff averaged 7.7 Yards Per Attempt in that game and had a Passer Rating of 110.9. You're full of it if you're calling our passing game inefficient. Our offense was ridiculously efficient in that game.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Sigh. Goff averaged 7.7 Yards Per Attempt in that game and had a Passer Rating of 110.9. You're full of it if you're calling our passing game inefficient. Our offense was ridiculously efficient in that game.

lol

64 of Goff's 199 yards came on one play. His other 25 passes grossed 135 yards.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
The Rams are at least as good as the Eagles. Only the refs kept the Rams from beating them this year in LA.
Things are looking up for us. The Rams have more talent and a better coach.
Good things are coming fellas.

I appreciate your optimism, but I have to disagree. The Eagles have a much better D-line and O-line. In fact, many in the Media agree.

If you think MCVay is a better coach, great. But it sounds like you are dissing Doug Pederson. He just beat BIll Belechik and Tom Brady in the SuperBowl with a back-up QB.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lol

64 of Goff's 199 yards came on one play. His other 25 passes grossed 135 yards.

LOL.

Yay for cherry-picking. The fact is that the 64-yard passing play happened. Our offense scored 28 points on 45 plays and averaged over 7 yards per play. The defense stunk up the field.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I appreciate your optimism, but I have to disagree. The Eagles have a much better D-line and O-line. In fact, many in the Media agree.

If you think MCVay is a better coach, great. But it sounds like you are dissing Doug Pederson. He just beat BIll Belechik and Tom Brady in the SuperBowl with a back-up QB.

From all reports, Pederson was amazing today. However, I disagree that the Eagles have the better OL. Ours is just as good. I expect our pass rush to get even better in 2018. Our team is similarly talented. With a good off-season, we'll be in the thick of things.

tempests

Hall of Fame
LOL.

Yay for cherry-picking. The fact is that the 64-yard passing play happened. Our offense scored 28 points on 45 plays and averaged over 7 yards per play. The defense stunk up the field.

Yes it did. Big ups to Cooper Kupp for turning a 12 yard pass into a 64 yard gain added by sloppy tacking from the Eagles.

Goff had 64 yards on that one play and averaged 5.4 YPA on his other 25 attempts. That is far more indicative of how that game went for them.

I know what I saw. Eagles came out to LA and pushed the Rams around on their own field. They are not ready to run with the big boys.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes it did. Big ups to Cooper Kupp for turning a 12 yard pass into a 64 yard gain added by sloppy tacking from the Eagles.

Goff had 64 yards on that one play and averaged 5.4 YPA on his other 25 attempts. That is far more indicative of how that game went for them.

I know what I saw. Eagles came out to LA and pushed the Rams around on their own field. They are not ready to run with the big boys.

I know what I saw. I saw the Eagles narrowly win a close game. I see you making excuses for our offensive efficiency. I see you cherry-picking. I saw an injury to Hav at the wrong moment coinciding with McVay picking the wrong time to be aggressive costing us a close game against Philly. I also saw Wentz play the game of his life.

You saw what you saw. I saw what I saw. But the fact is that you were wrong when you said our passing game was inefficient. All the cherry-picking in the world doesn't change that fact.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I'm sure the Eagles will be clear favourites next season.
Their biggest dilemma is who will be their starting QB.
Can they really bench the Superbowl MVP?
Foles played every bit a starting QB through the playoffs.
Hats off to him.
The Eagles really impressed me tonight in a great game.

I don't see any reason why we don't make the playoffs again and we should be a good outside bet.
Other than the Eagles, I think the Vikings will be favoured above us and perhaps the Saints as well.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sure the Eagles will be clear favourites next season.
Their biggest dilemma is who will be their starting QB.
Can they really bench the Superbowl MVP?
Foles played every bit a starting QB through the playoffs.
Hats off to him.
The Eagles really impressed me tonight in a great game.

I don't see any reason why we don't make the playoffs again and we should be a good outside bet.
Other than the Eagles, I think the Vikings will be favoured above us and perhaps the Saints as well.

Yes.

tempests

Hall of Fame
You saw what you saw. I saw what I saw. But the fact is that you were wrong when you said our passing game was inefficient. All the cherry-picking in the world doesn't change that fact.

Kupp's catch and run inflated stats and made the Rams passing look better than it was. Call it cherry picking if you want. Our passing game was inefficient. Robert Woods was out. They had the clamps on Watkins. Only two players made plays in the passing game, Kupp and Gurley. That's how it went.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kupp's catch and run inflated stats and made the Rams passing look better than it was. Call it cherry picking if you want. Our passing game was inefficient. Robert Woods was out. They had the clamps on Watkins. Only two players made plays in the passing game, Kupp and Gurley. That's how it went.

My friend, you can't pretend that plays didn't happen because they're inconvenient to your narrative. Here are the facts:
Rams Passing Attack - 7.7 YPA
Rams Rushing Attack - 6.4 YPC
Rams Offensive Total - 6.8 YPP
Rams Offensive Points Per Play - 0.62

NFL Leaders in 2017:
Yards Per Attempt - 8.1 YPA (New Orleans)
Yards Per Carry - 4.7 YPC (New Orleans)
Yards Per Play - 6.3 YPP (New Orleans)
Points Per Play - 0.48* (LA Rams)
* - This is actually total points per play, instead of just offensive points per play, so it would actually be lower than this.

The Kupp catch and run happened. Many things happened in that game. If Jeffery fails to make that spectacular grab on that 4th down TD from Wentz, the Eagles lose that game. I can't take that play away and pretend the Rams won. The fact is that our offense was incredibly efficient in that game. The problem is that the defense could not get stops and spent the entire game on the field.

I expect our defense to perform better next year when we are able to get more of Wade's personnel in here. But we'll see if that happens.