If not Von... plans B, C, D, etc.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Geezez Rams sign the fucking dude already. The cowgirls are completely inept they keep blowing it or nobody wants to go there. Either way they are backed up now and could get even more desperate. Someone call them and tell them Fowler is still available.

He is still available rt?

He actually be a good fit there now get lost crypt keeper mofo!!!

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
Wow with these prices I sort of wish the Rams grabbed C Jones or Z Smith. Really hoping Von doesn’t get more than Chandler Jones.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I know it sounds like bitter ex gf example again but this annoys the fuck out of me. Denver LA all the way to the other side of the country he deserves his money but he is also a bit of a fraud to me. Another player we will have to see this year.

I guess what has me so angry is not even losing him 6 yrs 120mill beat it....more concerning is ramifications I'm AD what will he think? Will he be rational? Will we get him the right help?

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Lol..
“Hey, Dante…”

I knew there was no way they were getting him for a big bargain.. but.. that’s a shit ton…

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Yea Von can go but the AD effect and what options would keep AD Happy to not retire besides money I don't think Fowler will do that ....Von may have just single handedly fucked the whole team.

Anyone got any ideas?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Yeah he helped us get a ring, but, guess what? He got one too. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Von may have just single handedly fucked the whole team.

Anyone got any ideas?

I have confidence that if Von Miller is too rich for our blood (CAP) then Donald can make another quality Edge Rusher look very good as well. We might get 2 or 3 excellent free agents for whatever Von gets.
There's a long list of quality Edge Rushers still available, don't panic.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Yea Von can go but the AD effect and what options would keep AD Happy to not retire besides money I don't think Fowler will do that ....Von may have just single handedly fucked the whole team.

Anyone got any ideas?
This is the part people aren't talking about enough. The effect it has on AD. With Von on the roster maybe AD plays for another 4-5 years. Now maybe its 1 more..maybe 2.. who knows. And once AD goes you know McVay is shortly behind. Pretty catastrophic

LA1980

UDFA
This is the part people aren't talking about enough. The effect it has on AD. With Von on the roster maybe AD plays for another 4-5 years. Now maybe its 1 more..maybe 2.. who knows. And once AD goes you know McVay is shortly behind. Pretty catastrophic
Or AD keeps pllaying because he loves football. You choose how you want to anticipate the unknown. If it is “catastrophic” it is only because you want it to be.

miller benefitted from the AD effect as much as Fowler and Floyd and all the rest. the rush will be fine, not worried at all.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Plan E, then. Clowney?

I’d frankly rather get Wagner and go with what we have at the EDGE position.