I want Cordy Glenn!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I brought this up months ago and I'm sticking to it. I think he could be had for nothing or he may be cut when healthy he is really good but as a back up, depth, or splitting time with Whitworth and a stop gap guy until we find a replacement he is perfect. Barring him being cut what do you think it would take to get him?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Cordy Glenn - T - Bills
According to CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora, the Bills "remain open" to trading LT Cordy Glenn.

Glenn's value has gone in the dumps after missing 15-of-32 games the past two seasons thanks to foot and ankle problems. 2017 second-rounder Dion Dawkins played well at left tackle for the Bills last season, and GM Brandon Beane could decide to just roll with him moving forward while shedding the final three years of Glenn's contract. Glenn is a fine left tackle when healthy.

Source: CBS Sports
Mar 11 - 5:23 PM

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He wouldn't be a back up he is an asset can spell whitworth and can play guard as well so might help as far as next year when our line is basically 3/5 free to go and a possible important piece for goffs blindside to be taken care of. Worth the cost if Whitworth retires or gets hurt worth it for Goff worth it for depth and worth it for his ability to play two positions if needed. Also keep in mind his contract decreases after next year.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
You don’t spell a lineman - you back them up.

You can spell them if Whitworth is old and you want to keep him fresh or gets an injury he can also play guard so a fresh o line is a good o line......and as far as salary he is like 11.9 next year then 9.5 or something that's not terrible for what is a very good offensive lineman that can play multiple positions. I don't think Pugh or Norwell will be getting that they probably eclipse that at least we know Norwell will shatter that but if Pugh would takes less I'd take him as an option but heart set on Glenn.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You can spell them if Whitworth is old and you want to keep him fresh or gets an injury he can also play guard so a fresh o line is a good o line......and as far as salary he is like 11.9 next year then 9.5 or something that's not terrible for what is a very good offensive lineman that can play multiple positions. I don't think Pugh or Norwell will be getting that they probably eclipse that at least we know Norwell will shatter that but if Pugh would takes less I'd take him as an option but heart set on Glenn.
You don’t rotate olineman. You don’t give them a spell.
He would be a backup
For 11+ mill.
No thanks

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
You don’t rotate olineman. You don’t give them a spell.
He would be a backup
For 11+ mill.
No thanks

Dude you don't come across players like him often you need to think outside the box. He can start over brown right now and if there is an injury to Whitworth or you sit Whitworth for rest like last year. He can play guard right now and it provides you such versatility now and next year in the way of Saffold leaving via FA or getting hurt Whitworth getting hurt or reitiring and if you decide to use cap money next year on brown who should come much cheaper than Saffold than you have Glenn if Whithworth retires you have Glenn if you acquired him now Brown becomes the back up not Glenn. So I'd definitely invest it provide multiple options.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
And some people (very few) wanted John Glenn.
upload_2018-3-11_20-36-37.jpeg