I want Cordy Glenn!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just in Bills and Bengals have swopped 1st round picks for Cordy Glenn!!

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor

giphy.gif

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Cordy Glenn - T - Bills
According to CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora, the Bills "remain open" to trading LT Cordy Glenn.

Glenn's value has gone in the dumps after missing 15-of-32 games the past two seasons thanks to foot and ankle problems. 2017 second-rounder Dion Dawkins played well at left tackle for the Bills last season, and GM Brandon Beane could decide to just roll with him moving forward while shedding the final three years of Glenn's contract. Glenn is a fine left tackle when healthy.

Source: CBS Sports
Mar 11 - 5:23 PM

Well then Kromer has experience with him & has the ability to help that cause if he feels it is a good fit. The cap comes into play.
Right now I’m taking a wait & see approach with the direction of the offensive line. I do know it needs to be addressed by either extending,drafting, or signing a FA.

I like how Kromer addressed the CENTER position last season. If Sullivan is not resigned The Rams will be fine there.

Big Rob , J Brown & Saffold all become FA next season as of now. That is not a good future outlook .

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Ok so first off don't tell people to settle down don't tell anyone anything it's a board and we post what we want. Stop making yourself out to be a Rams executive. We are all one here giving our opinions as to who or what we want and half the fun is everyone trying to figure out who fits best where and we all have opinions. Number two offensive line depth isn't really a luxury it's a necessity if you choose to live in lala land and think the Rams will scoot on by this season injury free with the same line and Whitworth fingers crossed staying healthy or not regressing due to age then you should become more informed pal. Third as much as I'd want Watkins and as much as we have searched for a number one for years with the emergence of Kupp and woods as well as some others and maybe a signing like a Richardson type would probably work, but last I checked having a lot of good wideouts is more of a luxury than having a fuctional offensive line with depth. And before you get your panties in a bunch again I understand what Sammy means to this offense but he can be replaced. Can you really say the same about Whitworth or basically any of our offensive line???? Don't think so.....and if you want to talk to me about football let's talk football like men don't get pissy don't tell people how they should post or try and attack other people's opinion you can have a difference of opinion but go about t like a man.

I know of no other way to respond...

wall-of-text-run-away-13837154357.jpeg

609.jpg

mb5hn.jpg

true

8d5.jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That would be a great name for a band. Wall of Text.

They'd have to be a speed metal band because when people saw them, they'd want to just skip ahead to the end...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Now you've made me all hot and sweaty flv. My eyes see cartoon but my brain imagines real flesh.