I still believe in the Rams!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Angry Ram said:
Believe? Absolutely, otherwise there would be no point in being a fan. Like 503 Dallas has really soured me on this team. A beatdown can happen, it was HOW that beatdown happened. It is over, and I'm ready for the rest of the season.

That's it right there. It's not that it happened, it's how it happened (twice and almost three times).

Bouncy for you:

Earnedabouncy_zpsb9db9ea5.gif

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Never been one to curl in a fetal position, jamb my thumb in my mouth while...typing? :beating: :fused:

Yeah last week sucked, we're wallowing at (aw hell) 1-2...good news is they've got a chance of re-mutha-father redemption here. X has "dun" guaranteed a W, so shall it happen. (It damn better, already filled out the Co. pool)

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I have a good feeling about this game! If the refs don't do their best to throw it to the whiners, we win and really have harbaugh crying!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
RamFan503 said:
LesBaker said:
Stu you have not one thing to feel bad about, you're allowed to get pissed at the Rams sometimes. It's your right actually.

Maybe so Les. But I've been here since almost the beginning. I left all the other sites and haven't looked back and mainly due to the positive light of this site and hating the negativity of the others. Many of us are pissed about the game. It's sort of a given. But I kinda feel like I pissed in my own pool - if you get my drift (It's the warm water you fee right about NOW). :7up: Just don't want to harsh the mellow.

Anywho... there are too many good things going with this team of late to let this get to me as much as I've allowed. That doesn't mean I won't speak up when I feel they are screwing up. I just won't write things unless I'd like to read them coming from someone else.

Cheers and Go Rams!

Hey after a big win you are ecstatic and after an ugly loss you're not happy. That's perfectly fine with me and I don't find it changing the tone of the board when guys vent.......I know it's coming after a game like Dallas LOL.....and I know not one of us will ever quit on this team so the bitching is very temporary, especially with the 9ers coming into the Dome with an anemic offense sounding like a cure to what ails fans.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
rhinobean said:
I have a good feeling about this game! If the refs don't do their best to throw it to the whiners, we win and really have harbaugh crying!

It's a very winnable game. At home versus a team they know well that is struggling on O and has some impact players out for various reasons. Not to mention having their asses handed to them two weeks in a row has them mentally wobbled too I bet. Especially CK.....he hasn't exactly been kissing his biceps much lately as the game has exposed his limitations as a QB.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
LesBaker said:
RamFan503 said:
LesBaker said:
Stu you have not one thing to feel bad about, you're allowed to get pissed at the Rams sometimes. It's your right actually.

Maybe so Les. But I've been here since almost the beginning. I left all the other sites and haven't looked back and mainly due to the positive light of this site and hating the negativity of the others. Many of us are pissed about the game. It's sort of a given. But I kinda feel like I pissed in my own pool - if you get my drift (It's the warm water you fee right about NOW). :7up: Just don't want to harsh the mellow.

Anywho... there are too many good things going with this team of late to let this get to me as much as I've allowed. That doesn't mean I won't speak up when I feel they are screwing up. I just won't write things unless I'd like to read them coming from someone else.

Cheers and Go Rams!

Hey after a big win you are ecstatic and after an ugly loss you're not happy. That's perfectly fine with me and I don't find it changing the tone of the board when guys vent.......I know it's coming after a game like Dallas LOL.....and I know not one of us will ever quit on this team so the bitching is very temporary, especially with the 9ers coming into the Dome with an anemic offense sounding like a cure to what ails fans.
LesBaker said:
rhinobean said:

It's a very winnable game. At home versus a team they know well that is struggling on O and has some impact players out for various reasons. Not to mention having their asses handed to them two weeks in a row has them mentally wobbled too I bet. Especially CK.....he hasn't exactly been kissing his biceps much lately as the game has exposed his limitations as a QB.

Good words Les. Thanks.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
All I know; a win this week changes everything.

I believe it happens - this week. In the NFL; we should all believe it's possible at the very least.

That said...

Football, unlike any team sport; attracts a different type of fan. It's a fast, violent, and taps into a passion unlike any other. The will to win. The fight. For that reason, when we lose, no doubt we'll see a few hot tempers from time to time anywhere fans exist.

No doubt our fan base is quick to over-react. I'm not criticizing or surprised by that. We've been conditioned to fear the worse.

We start winning a bit more, we'll handle the losses with a more logical reaction.

Me; so long as the debate don't get silly I appreciate the varied reactions and opinions. It's why we do forums.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm just glad we have a chance to get that nasty Dallas taste off our pallets early this week. And during crucial moments of the game tomorrow night, perform the following good luck ritual.

Put your hands up by your temples, now trace the Rams horns along the sides of your head. Now bring your hands together to a clap, separate hands and bring elbows together out front forming a victory V, then continue hands skyward forming the Touchdown signal. This needs to be done in a continuous motion. This done in mass will have a positive outcome and will have your family, friends, and your dog turning their heads sideways but it will have our Rams ROCKING! ( ah hell, try it!)

Ok, how many of u just tried it?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
CGI_Ram said:
All I know; a win this week changes everything.

I believe it happens - this week. In the NFL; we should all believe it's possible at the very least.

That said...

Football, unlike any team sport; attracts a different type of fan. It's a fast, violent, and taps into a passion unlike any other. The will to win. The fight. For that reason, when we lose, no doubt we'll see a few hot tempers from time to time anywhere fans exist.

No doubt our fan base is quick to over-react. I'm not criticizing or surprised by that. We've been conditioned to fear the worse.

We start winning a bit more, we'll handle the losses with a more logical reaction.

Me; so long as the debate don't get silly I appreciate the varied reactions and opinions. It's why we do forums.

Yeah I understand the feeling of "oh shit not again" after a game like this one. I get the lack of logic versus use of emotion and I not only don't mind it I appreciate it because I think that much of the time the posters are just pissed off, not being dumb.

I like the various reactions and responses too. It's creates the flavor of a board and after this week it was certainly not bland was it.

Or should I say it was certainly not bland eh? :cheese: