I still believe in the Rams!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wsaladen

Rookie
I am a loyal fan, been to many games and even worked at the EJ Dome for a few years. If u look at some of the 1-2 teams, there are some power houses with the same record or worse. Any given sunday, anything can happen. I just want to see a little more effort!! Please smash the 49ers and send them back to Cali upset!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
wsaladen said:
I am a loyal fan, been to many games and even worked at the EJ Dome for a few years. If u look at some of the 1-2 teams, there are some power houses with the same record or worse. Any given sunday, anything can happen. I just want to see a little more effort!! Please smash the 49ers and send them back to Cali upset!!!
I'm going to guarantee a win just for you. Consider it a gift.

No need to thank me. Really. It's the least I can do.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I don't, I don't even think they exist. Can you prove they exist and aren't just a mass hallucination we're all having at the same time?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
HometownBoy said:
I don't, I don't even think they exist. Can you prove they exist and aren't just a mass hallucination we're all having at the same time?
I'm hoping that was supposed to be blue text

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Rabid Ram said:
HometownBoy said:
I'm hoping that was supposed to be blue text
I was hoping it was outlandish enough to where it didn't merit it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ain't no way I'm giving up on this team. Never have, never will. Am I frustrated, perplexed, furious at their play so far this season, and questioning what the team is doing? Without a doubt.

But note to Rams. I only do it because I love you. :oops: :love: :oops:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
There's no reason to lose hope yet. We're only 3 games into the season. This would be a gigantic win. Very big opportunity for the team this Thursday.

LETS

GO

RAMS

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Fisher would stop playing vanilla on both sides on the ball Rams could be 2-1 now. Some how Rams have some b level coordinators.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
The worst part about playing Thursday night.....

If they stink up the joint I can't go outside and practice my chipping! :lmao:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I still have faith. Absolutely. It's WAAAAY too early.

Things can change in a hurry.

Teams get hot and roll in this league. It happens every year.

But; we need to make some adjustments before it's too late. Part of me worries that Fisher might be too slow to react or not react at all. I don't know why I say that... except he seems like a stubborn man who believes so much in his "way of doing things" that he'll just drive off the cliff doing so.

I hope I'm wrong.

RamzFanz

Damnit
CGI_Ram said:

But; we need to make some adjustments before it's too late. Part of me worries that Fisher might be too slow to react or not react at all. I don't know why I say that... except he seems like a stubborn man who believes so much in his "way of doing things" that he'll just drive off the cliff doing so.

I hope I'm wrong.

I don't have faith. Not at all. Faith requires belief. Does anyone believe the coaching is going to make a 180 with 4 days? Does anyone believe they will change at all this season? With the obvious failures the first 3 games and all of the commentary from all corners of the NFL not affecting their choices, I don't know why I would have faith they will change.

What I have is hope. Blind hope that the coaching wakes up or by some miracle they are smarter than the rest of the entire football world and I have to eat crow.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
RamzFanz said:
CGI_Ram said:

I hope I'm wrong.

I don't have faith. Not at all. Faith requires belief. Does anyone believe the coaching is going to make a 180 with 4 days? Does anyone believe they will change at all this season? With the obvious failures the first 3 games and all of the commentary from all corners of the NFL not affecting their choices, I don't know why I would have faith they will change.

What I have is hope. Blind hope that the coaching wakes up or by some miracle they are smarter than the rest of the entire football world and I have to eat crow.

I may be mad as hell but - yes. I do have faith. I also have blind hope and I hope we both eat a whole shit load of crow over our - and many other's - comments these past few days.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamzFanz said:

I am okay with swapping faith for "hope".

Additionally, I am on board with your frustration. 3 games. Same sorts of issues. Lack of any apparent correction. But.. you're on this Rams forum pretty often. I don't think you are here to torture yourself. That hope you got is the real deal to see good football out of this team.

Let's put it to the test Thursday and go from there.

RamzFanz

Damnit
RamFan503 said:
RamzFanz said:
CGI_Ram said:

I hope I'm wrong.

I may be mad as hell but - yes. I do have faith. I also have blind hope and I hope we both eat a whole shyte load of crow over our - and many other's - comments these past few days.

Hear Hear

RamzFanz

Damnit
CGI_Ram said:
RamzFanz said:

I am okay with swapping faith for "hope".

Additionally, I am on board with your frustration. 3 games. Same sorts of issues. Lack of any apparent correction. But.. you're on this Rams forum pretty often. I don't think you are here to torture yourself. That hope you got is the real deal to see good football out of this team.

Let's put it to the test Thursday and go from there.

Yeah. I want them to do well too.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
RamzFanz said:
CGI_Ram said:

I hope I'm wrong.

I am pretty certain they will and I have been on record saying the first handful of games are gonna be sloppy and ugly and mistake laden. And they have been. But this is a team that still needs 2-3 more games to gel, especially on O. This is why I thought the guys saying 10-12 wins were over confident.

If this teams is still playing this badly after three more games I'll be worried. But for me this isn't any time to panic because I was expecting this kind of shit from the beginning anyway.

Young teams with less practice time are going to look sloppy early on. Things will improve and they will pull out another 6-7 wins and be set up for a great year next year.

I think sometimes people forget that this might be the biggest rebuild in NFL history, this team was monumentally bad remember? That doesn't get fixed in a year or two. It takes 3 or 4 years.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
WTF, man. Too much negativity on this board lately.
Didn't used to be that way. Sheesh.

GO RAMS!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
rickrawk said:

GO RAMS!!!!

Yeah - I know Rick and I know I'm guilty as anyone. That last game just really hit me hard. I know I shouldn't take it personal but somehow I did. That one stung me deep. I'm crawling out of it and looking forward but OUCH!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
rickrawk said:

GO RAMS!!!!
Well, there was only a couple hundred of us back in the day. Now there are over 1000 members. I agree the negativity can get a bit thick, but it's easy enough to counter that with positivity. Like Mr. Miyagi used to say, "Must have a barrance" to have a successful and free-flowing board.

That said, I've been asked by a couple of people where the line is with regards to what can and cannot be said on this board. The answer to that is to read the rules. To sum it up quickly, it's not really acceptable to just bash the Rams with reckless abandon because you're pissed off. All that does is put a funk on the board and it's really not constructive in the least. There are ways to communicate concerns and frustrations without going all ape-shit on players and coaches. Calling them stupid and incompetent accomplishes nothing. Saying that what they're doing isn't working, and offering thoughts and insights into what you deem COULD work is way more constructive and far less offensive.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think the venting is pretty normal. It was a very ugly loss and people don't like that. Fans who have enough passion to spend time on a message board with other fans of a team are going to have varying reactions, and not everyone understands each other's feelings.

Stu you have not one thing to feel bad about, you're allowed to get pissed at the Rams sometimes. It's your right actually.