I love this draft!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Not exactly what you think, but because we specifically addressed areas of need and back up players.

We needed CBs and we got 2 in the draft and Hill. We added 2 safeties another need. We need a RG and we found one. The extra RB was a need.

The only area we seemed a little shy on was OLB/ILB and maybe a prunter. But hard to get every area.

There were no head scratchers like Tutu last year.

2 Safeties
2 CBs
1 trade CB
1 RB
2 OL
1 OLB

Hard not like what we went after.

I wish all the best hope they play their ass off and ball out.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We got a RG we needed and could be a big upgrade over Corbett.
We addressed the secondary I desperately wanted.
We got a very good and underrated RB
I like this draft too

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Most of the big concerns they addressed so yeah I'm happy with this haul. Edge probably ends up being a trade deadline position they look for, but they upgraded the secondary a lot so they're preparing for a lesser rush with Von being gone. It's a good solid approach.

At the beginning of the offseason one of my biggest questions is how does the run game improve. Prioritizing OG definitely could give us that, along with Allen with another camp and Edwards in his contract year. Edwards was a little disappointing last year to me, I expected him to really make a move and maybe be in Pro Bowl type voting but he's not that guy. Maybe he does that this year though.

Overall roster looks pretty good right now. And there is room for them to maybe get more out of some of these guys or last year's non-impacting draft picks and end up a better team.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Not picking until 104 - the reality is that if we get a decent player or two out of the draft then it’s a success. I think it’ll be a huge successful draft when we look back at it. The OG and RB alone will be productive immediately

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Most of the big concerns they addressed so yeah I'm happy with this haul. Edge probably ends up being a trade deadline position they look for, but they upgraded the secondary a lot so they're preparing for a lesser rush with Von being gone. It's a good solid approach.

At the beginning of the offseason one of my biggest questions is how does the run game improve. Prioritizing OG definitely could give us that, along with Allen with another camp and Edwards in his contract year. Edwards was a little disappointing last year to me, I expected him to really make a move and maybe be in Pro Bowl type voting but he's not that guy. Maybe he does that this year though.

Overall roster looks pretty good right now. And there is room for them to maybe get more out of some of these guys or last year's non-impacting draft picks and end up a better team.
Plus, it’s UDFA time. Snead & Co are burning up the phones….. I’m sure that @El Chapo Jr ’s body parts are tingling……

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
UDFA time wooooooo! Where the men are men and the sheep are scared.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
A lot of DBs. Makes me feel like we're not getting Mathieu.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Love this draft. Bruss and Durant were two of my picks, K-Will is a St. Louis native, Lake, Yeast, and Hardy have potential, Arcuri looks the part, and even the pick I didn’t like in Kendrick has sky high potential. I gotta give it an A.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I hope this means they are still high on Bobby Brown and maybe even Earnest Brown still has a shot, since they ignored the DL.

I always would like to see the DL addressed each draft with at least one potential disruptor added.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Liked what we did except for the Kendrick pick , But then again that's
why I man a armchair and Snead doesn't.
I am super excited about last years draft class making that jump in year 2.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Especially given resources they had coming in, I feel pretty good about what they came away with.
There's a better-than-good chance that Russ is a Game 1 starter.
Durant looks likely to play a lot as a rookie and Kendrick could surprise there as a rookie as well.
The two safeties will, at worst, contribute on special teams.
The running back has real limitations.. but is spectacular in pass protection and can catch the ball really well.
Add to that an absolute freak athletic prospect at edge and big tackle prospect.

Nothing flashy.. but they didn't need flashy.. they needed a starter on the oline.. competitive depth in the secondary and special teams help.

A higher edge would've been nice.. but I think they're probably pretty set on bringing in a veteran at some point before or during the season.

I don't see many guys that I think.. "hmmmm... will he make the roster?"

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hope this means they are still high on Bobby Brown and maybe even Earnest Brown still has a shot, since they ignored the DL.

I always would like to see the DL addressed each draft with at least one potential disruptor added.

Damn right! I’m very high on BB3!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'll give it a "B"

the kid out of Notre Dame was probably my favorite pick

grew up a Rams fan in St Louis , dressed up as Steven Jackson as a kid on Halloween

whats not to like

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
This draft makes me think...
They knew they needed a real prospect at guard and that the guys on the roster are really just depth guys.. Anchrum, Evans and Shelton.

They knew they needed a bunch of snaps at corner.. and, like me, don't ever want to see DD on the field again, no offense. Bringing in Hill gives them a guy who can start outside, if needed.. while other guys grow.. but, preferably... Rochell wins opposite of Ramsey and they have numerous quality depth guys.. and that Ramsey and Hill can both play Star.

They didn't see anyone who could start and make a difference at edge in round three and later.

They feel REALLY good about Alaric Jackson as a backup LT.

They feel fine about the Tight Ends.

They feel good about Akers, Henderson and Funk.

They feel good about ILB and will just bring in guys to compete for depth.

They feel really good about Bobby Brown and Marquise Copeland.

Safety will have some potential competition.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I cannot remember a draft class that I have followed less haha. Crazy how this was our SB a little over half a decade ago.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
These later round picks are mainly average depth that the coaches hope to develop. I can’t get too excited about it all. I like the Bruss pick a lot. The rest is just a wait and see for me.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
These later round picks are mainly average depth that the coaches hope to develop. I can’t get too excited about it all. I like the Bruss pick a lot. The rest is just a wait and see for me.

I greatly enjoy that part of team building and watching it all develop.
It's almost all, "wait and see".. but for me it's "wait and watch for signs" that they're developing.

The Rams recent drafts have been something to watch.