I love a roomy bandwagon.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If we are #1 overall in 2024, I highly doubt that. Stafford will be getting killed this year if we are that bad.
1 overall? Who thinks that is a possibility under McVay. I don't. You'd have to give him a steaming pile of shit to get that result.

I think you need to stop taking those pessimism pills. :injury:

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
I mean there were quite a few that thought getting rid of Goff was the end of being a Rams fan. It's just the time to get Ramsey off the books, trust the process and hope that 2024 or team is back to being a contender

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1 overall? Who thinks that is a possibility under McVay. I don't. You'd have to give him a steaming pile of shit to get that result.

I think you need to stop taking those pessimism pills. :injury:
YJYbj1H.png

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Call me crazy but I still think they have a nice plan in place. This is exactly how I felt in 2019 (the sky is falling) and everything turned out fine.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Believe it or not, it's possible to be pissed and absolutely hate what the Rams are doing and still remain a fan.

Bingo.

You can still be a fan and appreciate the run we had while also acknowledging that Snead just got Ned Beatty'ed with the compensation he got for Ramsey. This is a low point for him.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
What's funny is we are so blessed right now as fans compared to those dark and dismal Georgia years. So much pain and shit product prior. This regime and front office are definitely not perfect but take a step back and look at the big picture and you'll see there's plenty to appreciate.

I really have no idea how many wins we're looking at. Need to wait and see our draft and FA additions first. There is room for it to be a shit show, but at least we won't be a shit show with a ton of overpaid veterans living off previous film. I wish they made fewer mistakes in paying players, but at least when they do realize their mistakes they rip the bandage off and get back in the ring.

I'm all in with that mentality.
Yep, I watched many terrible seasons of Rams football once I got Sunday ticket in 2005. I held out hope every week for a win. The last five years have been such a relief. I see no reason to jump ship now.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I have not and will never jump off the wagon, but my god have I been infuriated with this team. The McVay years have been a dream but inevitable realities are crashing down upon us. Just glad we have the core players and coach necessary to still be competitive. Losing Ramsey and getting jack in return stings though. It’s gonna be a wild off-season, buckle up gentlemen.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I’m buckled in! I may complain about the ruts in the road or the lack of suspension on this buggy, but I’m ride or die…

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Real fans, which I consider 99% of ROD to be, are not bandwagon jumpers.

Calling out stupid moves is part of being a good fan.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

No, it’s not.

It’s presumptuous, mildly arrogant, and potentially short sighted.

A good fan is patient, thoughtful, and optimistic.

Last edited:

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
In 2024, Rams will have AD and MS nearing the end of their careers, and Kupp at the tail end of his prime.

I still think McVay plans to go "all out" in 2024 as a last hurrah for those 3 guys.

But IMHO McVay has decided that the only way to have a legit chance in 24 is to trim the fat in 23.

Just my take

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
No, it’s not.

It’s presumptuous, mildly arrogant, and potentially short sighted.

A good fan is patient, thoughtful, and optimistic.
Man fans are everything, patient impatient, sane, crazy, shit talkers, philosophers, old, young, short, tall, fat, skinny, got tingling balls, non-tingling balls, etc.......only thing in common, we all love the Rams :laugh4:

oldnotdead

Legend
Again we should wait until after the draft when we can reassess free agency and the draft. I've never jumped off any bandwagons, sounds like a good way to break an ankle or get a concussion. Hell, I fell out of the chopper when we got shot down I didn't jump out. Nope I'm not one who jumps off of wagons.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I’m always belted in and enjoying the ride.

Sometimes, it gets crowded here…but that’s okay…the more, the merrier!

Sometimes there’s a lot of room, and I can stretch out and relax.

Those jumping off…I’ll hold a seat open for you! You’ll be back!

Been a Rams fan since 1969. Was born in LA in 1963. Dad took me to Rams games as a baby. I never wavered even with the move to St Louis. But glad the Rams are back in LA. With two titles, I can die happy, but I want a few more.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Been a Rams fan since 1969. Was born in LA in 1963. Dad took me to Rams games as a baby. I never wavered even with the move to St Louis. But glad the Rams are back in LA. With two titles, I can die happy, but I want a few more.
Old bastid....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well 99% of fans are not good fans then
HA! I agree. I don't think FANATICS(Fans) are patient, thoughtful and optimistic. Or at least I have not heard of those traits being associated with fanaticism.

PARAM

Hall of Fame

"Good fan"?

I don't think there is such a thing. Unless I missed the "how to be a fan handbook"!

There are casual fans, fair weather fans, whiney fans, passionate fans and die hard fans. And combinations of such.

There are fans who, despite lacking the necessary information, make judgements on transactions made or passed on.

There are fans who think every move is a good move and others who think every move is a questional move.

There are fans who are affected by one bad play early and say, " we're gonna lose".

There are fans who are affected by one bad game and believe the season is shot to hell.

Or one release or trade. Or multiple. Truth is none of us know for sure, but we're all gonna watch to see. Then some will undoubtedly revise their position or what their position was.

"I never thought we were done
when we lost to Tennessee, SF and Green Bay!!!"

"I never said, 'we weren't gonna catch Arizona for the division title'!"

"I never said we were toast when we lost the season finale to SF!"

"I didn't leave the house and throw my Stafford jersey in the trash when Tampa tied the game at 27!!"

You get the idea.