I love a roomy bandwagon.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I’m always belted in and enjoying the ride.

Sometimes, it gets crowded here…but that’s okay…the more, the merrier!

Sometimes there’s a lot of room, and I can stretch out and relax.

Those jumping off…I’ll hold a seat open for you! You’ll be back!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I won't ever jump off. I've been raised a Ram fan since birth and will be one til I'm earth'd. There has been FAR worse teams and seasons. I'd say trust the process, but, it has started out extremely rocky

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Once McVay said he’s in it for the long haul, any worries I had faded away.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What's funny is we are so blessed right now as fans compared to those dark and dismal Georgia years. So much pain and shit product prior. This regime and front office are definitely not perfect but take a step back and look at the big picture and you'll see there's plenty to appreciate.

I really have no idea how many wins we're looking at. Need to wait and see our draft and FA additions first. There is room for it to be a shit show, but at least we won't be a shit show with a ton of overpaid veterans living off previous film. I wish they made fewer mistakes in paying players, but at least when they do realize their mistakes they rip the bandage off and get back in the ring.

I'm all in with that mentality.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's funny is we are so blessed right now as fans compared to those dark and dismal Georgia years. So much pain and shit product prior. This regime and front office are definitely not perfect but take a step back and look at the big picture and you'll see there's plenty to appreciate.

I really have no idea how many wins we're looking at. Need to wait and see our draft and FA additions first. There is room for it to be a shit show, but at least we won't be a shit show with a ton of overpaid veterans living off previous film. I wish they made fewer mistakes in paying players, but at least when they do realize their mistakes they rip the bandage off and get back in the ring.

I'm all in with that mentality.
Plus, We can "Suck for Luck" in 2024......

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Believe it or not, it's possible to be pissed and absolutely hate what the Rams are doing and still remain a fan.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Plus, We can "Suck for Luck" in 2024......
Nah. Rams will take a QB this year midrounds. You have options like Haener, O'Connell, Tune, give one of those guys to McVay and maybe by next camp we won't be so worried about Stafford's health.

The position to worry about is LT tbh. That's like a festering wound for this offense so if we suck this year I have to think that top pick will be a LT or Edge.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I've seen Linehan, Zygmunt, Spagnuolo, and Devaney destroy this team and its pride. I won't jump off now.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

Never jumping off the wagon. I just drink more or less depending on what is going on. Rams all day!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Nah. Rams will take a QB this year midrounds. You have options like Haener, O'Connell, Tune, give one of those guys to McVay and maybe by next camp we won't be so worried about Stafford's health.

The position to worry about is LT tbh. That's like a festering wound for this offense so if we suck this year I have to think that top pick will be a LT or Edge.
Honestly, I'm more worried about Center. A good center makes a world of difference. Interior rush is an absolute detriment, particularly for Stafford (but any QB really).

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I already resigned myself to the fact that we'll be going through another rebuild. We had a nice run. It came to an end. Now as we watch every Rams game we will look for bright spots. Guys who might reach their potential who can make us a legit contender in a few years.

Chances are, we won't have the roster we want while Stafford is still playing. So over the next couple years we will be searching for that guy who can get us to the promised land. Will it be someone we draft? Or a free agent? Or a trade?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly, I'm more worried about Center. A good center makes a world of difference. Interior rush is an absolute detriment, particularly for Stafford (but any QB really).
Center is a problem for sure. But you can find them every year in the rounds we pick. Rams just have to select some.

LT the worry is the best ones tend to go high. It's that dancing bear effect. Only so many guys who can physically do it. But maybe they grow someone into the job who can stay healthy who knows.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame

Amen brother! Been here during the bad times before and sure as hell aren’t leaving any time soon!

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Believe it or not, it's possible to be pissed and absolutely hate what the Rams are doing and still remain a fan.
It’s also possible to be a bit pissed, yet confident that there is more to the plan than a mere purge, and to temper your reaction accordingly.

And, yes…I am panic shaming some of you! :devil:

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
It’s also possible to be a bit pissed, yet confident that there is more to the plan than a mere purge, and to temper your reaction accordingly.

I like to live minute by minute and panic, and not consciously thinking there may be a great end of off-season plan!

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Center is a problem for sure. But you can find them every year in the rounds we pick. Rams just have to select some.

LT the worry is the best ones tend to go high. It's that dancing bear effect. Only so many guys who can physically do it. But maybe they grow someone into the job who can stay healthy who knows.
Center isn't a problem, we got Brian Allen :devil:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Oh, I'm not panicking. I never expected a Superbowl contender for 2023 even if they kept all those guys. I had doubts they could even be a playoff team. So the prudent thing to do is sacrifice now in order to build something down the road. I'm ok with it. We still have plenty of things to discuss.

During the season, as always I will hope for a win every week. When that doesn't happen I look at numerous players wondering if they have the potential to return our team back to prominence. Its the cycle fans have to go through. Good years and bad years.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anybody who drops fandom over shit like this can just go that's fine with me. A lot of us have been through a hell of a lot worse than the last month. No sympathy at all

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If we are #1 overall in 2024, I highly doubt that. Stafford will be getting killed this year if we are that bad.

TexasRam

Legend
Fan for 44 years.

I never actually jump off the ride, I just slap the driver when he drives the wrong way or shits his pants and smells up the bus.