I love a roomy bandwagon.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

younghutch

UDFA
Who exactly have the Rams jettisoned that they couldn't replace with competent players tomorrow?

Lose Staff, Kupp, AD? Uh oh.

But show me the stampede to sign Floyd, Wagner and Ramsey (given the less that expected return on the trade).

I'm fine with it knowing that McVay & Snead are in charge. They've earned it.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay, folks…

Before this gets to a bad (worse) place, let me be clear. Believe it or don’t (that’s the grammatically correct phrase - Ripley’s has had it wrong all these years!) this thread was not intended to call out or offend anyone.

I presume we are all lifelong members of the bandwagon. And yes, I fully understand and acknowledge that there’s plenty of room on board for concern, criticism and occasional upset.

I’m simply, through a somewhat tongue in cheek thread starting post, lampooning the over the top initial reaction to the recent moves. My comments were intended for fans throughout the internet - not ROD members in particular.

I will continue to preach patience and maintain hope (reasonable or not). That’s just how I’m wired.

Cheers to you all!

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Some fans like to be pessimistic and expect the worst.

I'm the opposite.

Stafford going to be comeback player of the year.
The OLINE will be healthy ALL Season.
Akers going to have a monster year.
Kupp will be Kupp.
Defense will be solid and
McVay wins coach of the year....
all those things very possible.
Its March, hope springs eternal.