I know we’re 3-0 but......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I would sign Cairo Santos and let Hekker kick off. Hekker proved he could kickoff and Santos is pretty accurate from 49 yards and in.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mojo, you have some 'splainin to do!
xXavhkx.png

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I'm more concerned with the Defense. For as much Salary $$ are tied up with in the D-line, they didn't really seem to make a big difference. Anyone else notice that ?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm more concerned with the Defense. For as much Salary $$ are tied up with in the D-line, they didn't really seem to make a big difference. Anyone else notice that ?

Coupla things.

1) There is so much uncalled holding that the DL is just focusing on collapsing the pocket. So far, it’s working.

2) some team is gonna think they can match up with our DL and we’ll see a ridiculous output from them.

jjab360

Legend
No, they aren't showing up on the stat sheet but they are affecting the game by getting in the backfield, keeping the run game in check, and making QBs uncomfortable which is most important.

The stats will show up eventually and if they don't and we're still holding teams to 12 PPG, I couldn't care less.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Aguayo was dead last in the league in FG percentage in 2016, his only year in the league.

I'm not saying Ficken is our best option, but neither is Aguayo.

Put that guy on a good coaching staff see what happens...

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
First off I'm happy and proud of this team thus far but this whole defense is predicated on those two shut down corners and our d-line so not having either of them will hurt a lot especially since even though we are collapsing the pocket often we aren't getting to the qb which will pose a problem if receivers are running free. Also the other issue is indeed outside pass rush, you need someone to get get those edges and make a qb move up into the teeth of our d-line from the outside pressure we lack. That's why even quarterbacks with a lack of scrambling ability are able to by time by moving laterally. At full strength we maybe able to get away with it because of sheer talent, but without at least one of those two corners it will be a struggle. Shootouts in the future if they are gone for a prolonged period of time. I would love to send a draft pick out for at lease one legit decent edge rusher we don't need a superstar but it would complete this puzzle in my opinion.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

Yep