I hope the Rams get ...... In the 1st Round

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
The Dog said:
HE WITH HORNS said:
Well, Richardson did pretty well in limited action, and Pead didn't get alot of chances. We had a guy named Steven Jackson that kept those guys off the field.

But depending on Brian Quick? The guy couldn't get playing time over Gibson and Pettis? Really? I take a WR in the 1st without hesitation.

Ok, I'll play along. Using your logic....even though in your example Amendola absorbed a fair share of the playing time too.

Depend on Pead? The guy that couldnt get playing time over a compensation 7th rounder? Really?

I take a RB in the first without hesitation.

:bg:

Its not that I'm blowing the horn for a 1st round RB here...I do realize we need to add WR's obviously....I just dont get the comfort level everyone sees in our RB situation as opposed to our reciever situation. Consider the 3 RB's on our roster have a total of 340 snap counts in thier careers, with 90% of those going to one guy, Richardson. Where as the 3 recievers in question have a total of 1171 snap counts, with a little better distribution between the three, 50% for Givens, 35% for Pettis and 15% for Quick. Plus Pettis and Quick played alot more special teams.

I'd wager that Fisher is ALOT less concerned about his recievers than he is about his running backs. Thats jmo and we might not ever find out, but thats my gut feeling on the matter.

fwiw....I'd draft Warmack/Vacarro or Lacy/Vaccaro if those fell to us.

Then I'd take a WR later if I was enamored by one... because I still believe in my two from last year. For development, I'd pluck the best guy I could get of someone practice squad.

Some of you guys are showin shades of Millen....keep drafting WR's till you finally hit on one?

I think you make a compelling argument and im going to have to agree I believe if lacey is still available based on past drafts with fish we take him. Fisher has never been huge on drafting
Wr in the first rd. Rb and d players are more his first rd typical choices.. Usually a safer more value pick.

…..

Legend
Or....Warmack is off the board....

So the Rams select Lacy at 16 and Patterson at 22

Everybody's happy :p

sorta... :nono:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
paceram said:
PressureD41 said:
Since I think Warmack, Cooper and Richardson will be off the board.

I would take Kenny Vaccaro... Then at 22 (still predict trade down) take OG Warford or Sylvester Williams DT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do like Warford (If, the Rams can't get Warmack at 16)! Do you think he will be available at 46 or will the Rams have to get him earlier?

Sounds like Warford could sneak into Rd 1... Appears to be a lock early in Rd 2.. I just don't think he lasts to pick #46

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk