I hope Les and Sean have learned

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
Yeah, I hope Les and Sean have learned that when you have another kicker like Gay you fucking pay the man and keep him. PKs win and lose games. IMO PKers are worth 2 maybe 3 wins or losses a year. Use a fucking mid-round pick if you have to, but get a quality guy.

Time to call Robbie Gould the guy I thought they would consider. Sure he's not going to make 50+ yd FGs anymore, but extra points and kicks under 45 yds should be money for him. This would have been a different game with just a decent, not even great kicker. McVay is too hung up on 50+ yd FGs. Just get a guy that will be money from 45 yards in. They could live with that. Besides he would love to win a game against the Niners!

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I hope Les and Sean have learned that when you have another kicker like Gay you fucking pay the man and keep him. PKs win and lose games. IMO PKers are worth 2 maybe 3 wins or losses a year. Use a fucking mid-round pick if you have to, but get a quality guy.

Time to call Robbie Gould the guy I thought they would consider. Sure he's not going to make 50+ yd FGs anymore, but extra points and kicks under 45 yds should be money for him. This would have been a different game with just a decent, not even great kicker. McVay is too hung up on 50+ yd FGs. Just get a guy that will be money from 45 yards in. They could live with that. Besides he would love to win a game against the Niners!
Do we have anything to offer to coax Gould out of retirement?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
over under on how many kicker threads are started this week other than the one going on already before the game today?

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
over under on how many kicker threads are started this week other than the one going on already before the game today?

At least one per day.

Havrishank needs to go, Rams cut Havrishank, Rams sign XXXXX, Finally we have a kicker, etc.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At least one per day.

Havrishank needs to go, Rams cut Havrishank, Rams sign XXXXX, Finally we have a kicker, etc.
Assuming XXXXX is any kind of kicker. Just curious who are we signing? Who's out there that's worth a shit?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Giants thought Mason Crosby would solve that position for them. His PAT miss was the difference. And that miss at the end looked ugly. Shows that by this time of year decent kickers are nowhere to be had. We're stuck with Havrisik.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Not only need a kicker we should have kept our ST coach who went to Dallas.
We are the Los Angeles RAMS with a Wallmart heir as owner. That is just a money thing and we have plenty of it.
While your are it, lock McVay up for life.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well clearly we are in kicker hell. But who would you have cut to make room for Gay's contract.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
anyone is better than what we have.

sign morton anderson
A few days ago it was Mason Crosby who's miss sent us to the playoffs. Again I'm curious who is out there? It's great to just keep posting hyperbole but is there an option?

Ellard80

Legend
A few days ago it was Mason Crosby who's miss sent us to the playoffs. Again I'm curious who is out there? It's great to just keep posting hyperbole but is there an option?
Its 100% not hyperbole to say that nearly anyone else is better than haverisk.

But if you want my answer - Riley Patterson off Browns practice squad.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its 100% not hyperbole to say that nearly anyone else is better than haverisk.

But if you want my answer - Riley Patterson off Browns practice squad.
He's not on the practice squad he kicked this week for them. And even if we claim somebody off a PS it can be blocked.

Ellard80

Legend
He's not on the practice squad he kicked this week for them. And even if we claim somebody off a PS it can be blocked.
if not him Ryan Succop would be next to try.

He was 12/12 last year from 40-49

this is the distance none of our guys this year seem to have in them.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Shows that by this time of year decent kickers are nowhere to be had. We're stuck with Havrisik.

NO.

You at least try to get someone better. You can't keep the literally worst kicker in the league on your team. So maybe we sign someone and they suck. It won't be a downgrade. We already have someone that's as bad as it gets. Cannot even make an extra point? How is that possible? There HAS to be someone better.

Ramsker

UDFA
Name
Ramsker

Seems like a really dumb place to get cheap all the sudden.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Assuming XXXXX is any kind of kicker. Just curious who are we signing? Who's out there that's worth a shit?
Seriously, asking this question again? The guy missed 2 extra points. Anyone is better than this poser posing as a competent NFL kicker. This there's no one better out there argument is dead.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Giants thought Mason Crosby would solve that position for them. His PAT miss was the difference. And that miss at the end looked ugly. Shows that by this time of year decent kickers are nowhere to be had. We're stuck with Havrisik.
No we aren't. Get rid of his ass. He was worse than Crosby and that's saying something.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

IMO Brett Maher wasn’t that bad.He would have been the better choice to stay confident in.

The IRONY was how The Rams beat the Giants.It was a PERFECT ENDING!!! If it went the other way Mcvay would be feeling Super Sick right NOW!!Instead the cocktails are flowing a little nicer this New Year’s Eve!!

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I don’t understand this mentality that Havrisk is literally the only person in the entire world that the Rams can choose as their kicker - even though this guy shanks PAT’s - he is the only person in existence that the Rams can have right now. Yeah I don’t buy it. I don’t keep up with kickers so I’ll admit, I don’t know who’s out there. But I know there’s SOMEONE. Did anyone else watch Wyoming and Toledo yesterday? PFT COMMENTER FROM BARSTOOL SPORTS HIT A FIELD GOAL.

There’s professional football players at every position that are out there. Obviously if you’re looking to sign a starting quarterback off the street, you’re screwed. But it’s not hard to hit an extra point. Find. A. Kicker. Any. Kicker.