I got my invite to the Rams draft party

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
So I was telling my wife last night that we got an e-mail from the Rams that came with an invitation to the draft party and 2 tickets, and she goes: "We got chosen! I responded to that e-mail as soon as I saw it!" And I was like, wait, what? And then I told her that I responded to that e-mail a couple of days after we received it (we share a family e-mail address, and she responded off our home computer, and I responded off of my cell phone). I had no idea that she was really interested in being a Rams fan, so then she tells me: "Do you want to go with me as I was the one who responded first and it had to be me that the Rams replied to!" I am 50 years old now and have been with my wife for 25 years, and for many years in our relationship, I would have challenged her and said that I was the one that the Rams were responding to because I signed up and sent the $100 deposit in for season tickets, and technically the one who's name they have on file, which could have led to an argument. I just thought for a few seconds, and said: "Yeah, lets do this. Thanks for replying to their e-mail hon....."

Rocko, I admire you so much, man! Great job. (y)

Me. :help:
You. :yay:

Husband test completed.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
So, does anyone have a good question for me to ask if I get a chance? Just nothing about who they may draft, it would be a waste of a question.
You do have a ROD Squad t-shirt to wear, correct?

Rocko

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rocko, I admire you so much, man! Great job. (y)

Me. :help:
You. :yay:

Husband test completed.

Roman,

90% of my relationship with my wife has been me sinking underwater and pleaing for someone to help me, because a wife does not let up until she wins. I have recently tried this new approach, and life seems to be a little more peaceful. What's that old saying, "Happy wife, happy life".........I still don't get it. Great imogees by the way .

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Roman,

90% of my relationship with my wife has been me sinking underwater and pleaing for someone to help me, because a wife does not let up until she wins. I have recently tried this new approach, and life seems to be a little more peaceful. What's that old saying, "Happy wife, happy life".........I still don't get it. Great imogees by the way .
Yeah. It's like the episode of Seinfeld where George does the opposite of what comes natural to him.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Will both of you @Rocko and @DR RAM please confirm that you will report back here about the event, with photos?

Rocko

UDFA
Yeah. It's like the episode of Seinfeld where George does the opposite of what comes natural to him.

That was a freaking classic episode! I have actually thought of doing that numerous times.....

Rocko

UDFA
Will both of you @Rocko and @DR RAM please confirm that you will report back here about the event, with photos?

Taking pictures - I never thought of that. I will definitely take pictures and post back about the experience. Thanks for the idea BigRamFan.

Rocko

UDFA
I'll keep an eye out for you Dr. Ram. With that outfit, you shouldn't be too hard to spot. Looking forward to it know as it's less than 48 hours until the LA Rams select their quarterback for hopefully the next 8-10 years. I was all over Wentz in the beginning, but I'm know leaning towards Goff. Any new information on if we will be watching the draft outside like everyone else who shows up, or will we be watching indoors where they have small concerts or awards shows at LA Live. Either way, it's gonna be good. I still wish we had a second round draft selection to go for a receiver.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
That'll do, docta! You guys enjoy yourselves. I'll live vicariously through your report.
Received my ticket email, and printed them.
@Rocko , look for yours. See ya there. Nobody else going?
[GALLERY=media, 32]20160207_150716_resized by DR RAM posted Feb 7, 2016 at 3:22 PM[/GALLERY]

I will be in section G. I am on the floor and close.
368334d4-da99-46e4-b3c8-18aa685f5db0.jpg

Last edited:

Rocko

UDFA
Received my ticket email, and printed them.
@Rocko , look for yours. See ya there. Nobody else going?
[GALLERY=media, 32]20160207_150716_resized by DR RAM posted Feb 7, 2016 at 3:22 PM[/GALLERY]

I will be in section G. I am on the floor and close.
368334d4-da99-46e4-b3c8-18aa685f5db0.jpg

Rocko

UDFA
Dr. Ram - I received the e-mail for the two tickets and how to retrieve the tickets. The e-mail said to login to our ticketmaster account (which I did), then I entered our e-mail address, but there was no where to enter the password to login. How did you retrieve your tickets, and was it through your ticketmaster account.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Dr. Ram - I received the e-mail for the two tickets and how to retrieve the tickets. The e-mail said to login to our ticketmaster account (which I did), then I entered our e-mail address, but there was no where to enter the password to login. How did you retrieve your tickets, and was it through your ticketmaster account.
Yes, login, then reset your password. They will send you a temp one. Then log in, and use that password they gave you, and it take s you to the page. And go ticketmaster through the link on the email.

Rocko

UDFA
Tha
Yes, login, then reset your password. They will send you a temp one. Then log in, and use that password they gave you, and it take s you to the page. And go ticketmaster through the link on the email.

Thanks for the info. I tried all that, but the password that the Rams gave me was all numbers, and Ticketmaster is saying you need numbers and letters. This is getting frustrating .

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Wow...that's almost performance art just to print some freakin' tickets...

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Tha

Thanks for the info. I tried all that, but the password that the Rams gave me was all numbers, and Ticketmaster is saying you need numbers and letters. This is getting frustrating .
Try giving them a call. And don't forget to use the link in the email. Yeah, I always have problems with ticketmaster.

Log in with temp pass, then create a new password, then open the link, then log in with your username and the password in the email. It's stupid, but try it.

Man, good luck.