I got my invite to the Rams draft party

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
So, does anyone have a good question for me to ask if I get a chance? Just nothing about who they may draft, it would be a waste of a question.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
"Do they have confidence in the offense that Boras ran at the end of the year? Is that an example of what we can expect to see more of this season?"

Rocko

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Doors open at 3:30, concludes at 9 P.M. First live performance of Rams cheerleaders. The Rams players, and leadership will be there.

Thanks for the info. We have to get there a lot earlier than I thought. This forum has been amazing, I've been reading it since the Rams announced their move to LA and I'm addicted to it. It's going to be an exciting season even if they play .500 ball.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thanks for the info. We have to get there a lot earlier than I thought. This forum has been amazing, I've been reading it since the Rams announced their move to LA and I'm addicted to it. It's going to be an exciting season even if they play .500 ball.
It's quite simply the best Rams fan non-hater forum in the entire world. You'll like it here!

@Prime Time , @CGI_Ram , @Selassie I , @RamFan503 , @-X-

Check out the member map.

http://www.ramsondemand.com/memberMap/

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Cause if you don't know.... now you know

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Cause if you don't know.... now you know
I'm going to try to thank Kevin Demoff, if he's there, and let him know that Rams on Demand appreciates his question/answers that he's done for us, and that we also appreciate what he did for our good friend for the Thordaddy memorial game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thanks for the info. We have to get there a lot earlier than I thought. This forum has been amazing, I've been reading it since the Rams announced their move to LA and I'm addicted to it.

1bb797da40549980358b318a121209e2_zpsnhpys4vl.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I understand you. I have 3 daughters, and with my wife and I there is 5 of us. Plus the mother-in-law who has been an avid fan of the Rams since the 60's, that would be 6 season tickets I have to pay for (I could really do with inviting the mother-in-law to just one game, and that would be a PRE-SEASON game as the regular game season tickets are for people I like). The cost of these tickets for me is mind boggling and probably the only way to pay for these tickets would be to dip into the kids tuition money.

I hope one of my kids doesn't mind having a career as a make-up counter lady at Macy's because I really want my season tickets......

Haha. I paid for 5 years at PSU. It took me 8 years to pay off 50g. Now kids walk away with student loans three times that. I couldn't imagine that kind of debt right out of the gate.

It sure would be tough not to get at least three season tickets and take turns going to games.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
My son wants so badly to see a Rams home game. That just got a bit more difficult and less practical with the move to LA.
When the Rams play the NFC east next year or the following, maybe a game in Philly or Washington.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yea, pa. Rams fan here also... Go Rams...

My nephew saw them play in Buffalo. I won't go to Philly and tickets for Steelers games are tough to come by. Some here said the Skins or Ravens are good places to go. But I would love for my son to go to a home game. He is 9 and starting to be a dedicated fan.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Ask about the throwback uni change if you guys can. We all know about the primary colors being frozen until 2019. Demoff has hinted at the throwbacks changing though. Get on it!!!