I got my invite to the Rams draft party

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Well dammit......now I am not going to get any sleep until Rocko confirms he was able to print the freakin tickets.:rant:

Rocko

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Finally got it to work. My tickets are also on the floor and in section G1. I will be looking for your jersey while I'm there, and I'll introduce myself if I find you. Can't wait now!

Rocko

UDFA
.....and Dog, here's hoping you have a peaceful night of sleep.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Finally got it to work. My tickets are also on the floor and in section G1. I will be looking for your jersey while I'm there, and I'll introduce myself if I find you. Can't wait now!
Sweet!

Rocko

UDFA
Today's the day. The official Rams Draft Party at LA Live! I feel like a kid again with excitement. I'm planning on going out to buy Rams gear to wear to the event, which I haven't done since I was about 15 (I'm 50 now). Let's hope the Rams know how to throw a party. Did I say I feel like a kid again.....

…..

Legend
You guys have a blast, happy for you both. Let us know how it went!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Today's the day. The official Rams Draft Party at LA Live! I feel like a kid again with excitement. I'm planning on going out to buy Rams gear to wear to the event, which I haven't done since I was about 15 (I'm 50 now). Let's hope the Rams know how to throw a party. Did I say I feel like a kid again.....
Take some pics ;)

Rocko

UDFA
I'm having my own damn party here in Wales - y'all can come if you're in the neighbourhood

Well. Eventually I'm planning on heading to Manchester to visit my beloved Manchester City futbol club, so I can swing by Wales to have a beer or two with you at a local pub.

Rocko

UDFA
You guys have a blast, happy for you both. Let us know how it went!

Thanks Dog, I'll have a beer or two in your honor :cheers:. Great avator you have there with the dog and horns.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
(n)(n)

I'm planning on taking pictures, just figuring on how to get them from my camera to this forum will be the tricky part(n)(n)(n)......

If you have trouble with that... just let me know and I'll get em posted for you. No problemo.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm having my own damn party here in Wales - y'all can come if you're in the neighbourhood
I'm going to come someday. That's where my blood originated and I want to see where it all started!!!! I'll have to give you a ring when I get around to it.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
So, does anyone have a good question for me to ask if I get a chance? Just nothing about who they may draft, it would be a waste of a question.

Yes, did they actually sign Donte Whitner?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'm going to come someday. That's where my blood originated and I want to see where it all started!!!! I'll have to give you a ring when I get around to it.
Definitely give me a call - would be cool to meet up with another Ram fan. Any idea where about you originally hail from??

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Well. Eventually I'm planning on heading to Manchester to visit my beloved Manchester City futbol club, so I can swing by Wales to have a beer or two with you at a local pub.
Manchester is a lovely city, almost moved there a few years back. Wales has the best countryside though - and the best pubs ;)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Definitely give me a call - would be cool to meet up with another Ram fan. Any idea where about you originally hail from??
Pembrokeshire area or something like that. Last name of Bowen kinda morphed from Owen and O'Bowin I think.