I don't know about the rest of y'all...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Just not sure what Demoff is waiting for in resigning or not the head coach. It would be the best landing for a coach out of the teams that are possibly going to be looking for a head coach, Jacksonville, Cincy, LA ? Black Monday maybe ?

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I'd also like that. Although, if them playing well results in Fisher getting extended and them playing poorly results in him getting fired, it truly would be a tough decision for me.

The one thing I really hope to see is Jared Goff learning and improving as the year goes on.
Hey J man.question for ya.
I was thinking about this today.Do you think we put together
another one of Fishers late year runs after our yearly losing streak
Or do you think we lose out.
The reason I was thinking about this is.Do you get any sense that Fisher is losing the team?

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Yeah, I get how someone can get upset with their team, especially after many years of mediocrity, but to switch to another team is baffling to me. When I first saw the horns on the helmets as a kid, that was it.

While living in San Diego, I never thought of becoming a Chargers fan. While living in the SF Bay area, I never thought of becoming a 49ers :poop: fan or a Raiders fan. I've resided in Maryland for 22 years now and on TV they always have the Skins, Steelers, and Eagles, bleh. No thanks.

To each their own I guess.
When I was a kid there was no team in North Carolina.
My brother,three years older instructed me that I needed to pick a team.
So I basically sat down at about 8yrs old and went through
a book I had that had all the NFL helmets on a page and picked
my team.
The reason I bring this up is it came down to the Rams or Chargers.
It was a color thing for me.I liked both of their helmets.Something
about blue and yellow I guess.Anyhow the Rams just had a cooler helmet.
Been a fan ever since.when Carolina got a team it was too late,I was already bleeding
Yellow and Blue.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I will always root for the Rams but I also root for whats best for the Rams, and getting Fisher fired is what's best IMO. So if that means them losing out to cut ties with our antiquated coach then so be it.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I get how someone can get upset with their team, especially after many years of mediocrity, but to switch to another team is baffling to me. When I first saw the horns on the helmets as a kid, that was it.

While living in San Diego, I never thought of becoming a Chargers fan. While living in the SF Bay area, I never thought of becoming a 49ers :poop: fan or a Raiders fan. I've resided in Maryland for 22 years now and on TV they always have the Skins, Steelers, and Eagles, bleh. No thanks.

To each their own I guess.

e69ff112f65aae1e55fb0806a141e0bb9fade3b72481dad1de29cec519204d61.jpg

I am always pissed at this team lol, but never could I imagine rooting for another team.

Like you love be the horns!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'd also like that. Although, if them playing well results in Fisher getting extended and them playing poorly results in him getting fired, it truly would be a tough decision for me.

The one thing I really hope to see is Jared Goff learning and improving as the year goes on.
At the beginning of the Season Fisher promised, on Hard Knocks, that "..this year I'm not settling for any 7-9, or 8-8 or even any 9-7 BS Season!"
Wel ... If the season ends with any of these^ records, he should be given the chance to " Quit or Be Fired!!"

Edit: " I've been a Fan for 66 years and I'll Die one!!"

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
my team.
Been a fan ever since.when Carolina got a team it was too late,I was already bleeding
Yellow and Blue.

My brother and I, @RedRam, who is ten years younger than me, grew up in a home where our dad was a 49ers fan. :poop: He must have witnessed our constant arguments and ended up siding with me when it comes to the Rams. (y)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I root for the home team baby!:yay::yess::banana: We got the Pats this week:confused:...And last I checked:eek:, they're better than New Orleans:(...(n)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey J man.question for ya.
I was thinking about this today.Do you think we put together
another one of Fishers late year runs after our yearly losing streak
Or do you think we lose out.
The reason I was thinking about this is.Do you get any sense that Fisher is losing the team?

I don't think he lost the team. I won't be surprised if we end up 7-9 again. So I guess that's a late year run of sorts.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yeah, it's a lost season with lost draft picks next season. I can't even look forward to the draft.

If Goff rises, there is hope. If Fisher leaves, there is hope. If both happen, I might even get excited in the off season. Otherwise, there are the Rams.
Next year's 1st rnd pick is playing this Sunday, against the Cheatriots.
:cheers:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I just don't buy this excuse that moving the team has an impact on the season
1996 Houston Oilers, 8-8 1997 Tennessee Oilers, 8-8
1995 Cleveland Browns, 5-11, 1996 Baltimore Ravens 4-12
1994 LA Rams 4-12, 1995 STL Rams 7-9
So in the past 20 years, 1 team got better, 1 team got worse and 1 team stayed the same....
Not disagreeing totally, but I think you need to look at the makeup of those teams. How many of those teams were lead by a bunch of veteran players? We are again the youngest team in the league, so I think it's something to add into the conversation mix. Also, how many of these teams had to make multiple facility moves in their first year of relocation? Just a move from St. Louis to LA would be a huge adjustment for anyone, let alone having to deal with getting to/from three different practice facilities. Most of these guys probably didn't get completely settled until they were a couple weeks into the regular season. My two cents.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I want to see the Rams D put together a game like they did to denver and Manning a few years ago. Get pressure with 4 and send 5 often and Tree making receivers pay for catching short passes over the middle. Seattle beat ne in ne and their O is nothing to bring to a shootout if they have to play against a competent D. Goff and Gurley both need to get rolling and keep the D guessing, rookie QBs dont play to well against ne's D, time for Goff to show he is not just some rookie QB but a legit #1 pick.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I don't think he lost the team. I won't be surprised if we end up 7-9 again. So I guess that's a late year run of sorts.

I would be absolutely stunned if they finish this season with a 7-9 record jrry.... Now if they finished 6-10, I wouldn't be surprised at all. I'm expecting 5-11 with a good chance at 6-10..

If they finish 7-9 @jrry32, I will personally mail you a $25 gift card with no strings attached... I'm an Italian raised man that keeps his word so keep this post in your memory my fellow Rams fan friend.. :cool:

LA.png
_____7-9

fadVisa.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would be absolutely stunned if they finish this season with a 7-9 record jrry.... Now if they finished 6-10, I wouldn't be surprised at all. I'm expecting 5-11 with a good chance at 6-10..

If they finish 7-9 @jrry32, I will personally mail you a $25 gift card with no strings attached... I'm an Italian raised man that keeps his word so keep this post in your memory my fellow Rams fan friend.. :cool:

LA.png
_____7-9

fadVisa.jpg

There's no need. If it happens, it happens.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watch every play of every game and that will never change. I think I'm growing ammuned to all the losing . I never thought this year would turn to crap after a 3-1 start and now all this other nonsense is shedding a bad light on the team . I don't have the answers but it starts with Fisherball and it's time for him to go . Here's to better days .

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Rooting against the team, players or coaches is just a sick self hate thing.

GO RAMS!!!
You have no idea what you are talking about, NONE.
I am rooting for the Rams to lose every game because that seems like THE only hope of getting rid of Fisher. The management and owner are that stupid. ANY other coach with this record would have been fired years ago. So no, it is not a self hating.
Of course the team may get better results as Goff gets more experience. They might make it to 7-9 next year.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
my team.
Yellow and Blue.

Our story is so similar, it's not even funny. In 1977, ( I was 7 ) my brother told me I had to have a team and it couldn't be the one he followed. In North Carolina at the time, most of people here followed the Skins ( like my brother ), Falcons, Steelers, and even the dreaded Cowboys. We only had three channels growing up, and the Rams were getting a little air time, but not much. It was the horns and the blue and gold that got me. I picked them as my team even though the Chargers were a close second. When the Panthers came, I didn't know how to follow another team, and didn't want to anyway.