I don't know about the rest of y'all...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame
I know some of you don't want to hear it, and I'm not trying to cover for stupid penalties and bad game time coaching decisions, but anyone expecting a winning season from the Rams this year might have been expecting a bit too much.

Rams just moved from one city to another, over 2500 miles, sell a home, buy a home, move a family, get their kids settled in new schools, and a lot of other stuff that goes with a move.

Add to that they have to drive around a big city they don't know their way around, try to practice in two differnent locations 50 miles apart, and play their games in an outdated Colesium.

That's pretty much where I was at before the season. Not expecting a winning record but cautiously optimistic, emphasis on the cautiously.

Even taking all that into consideration, I think they could've been a playoff dark horse had they managed to field even a top 20 offense.

RAMBUSH

Starter
...Maybe it's just me...
..but I still like this stupid team and I hope they get their crap together, play hard, inspired football and look really good the rest of the season.

That'd be neat-o.
All the other teams in the NFL suck, I'm stuck being a ram fan . I swear to God every year I think ok, this is the year we go 13-3 and win a playoff game or two... be nice to roll off 4 or 5 wins in a row anyway to end the year. just enough wins to get me all fired up for the draft . a vicious cycle.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know some of you don't want to hear it, and I'm not trying to cover for stupid penalties and bad game time coaching decisions, but anyone expecting a winning season from the Rams this year might have been expecting a bit too much.

i believed we were going to have a winning season ...along with that other guy ,,,whats his name ? .you know the dude who said we werent going 7-9 ..dude with the tache .....itll come to me

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'm in the 'lost hope' category one minute then the 'you wait till next season' category

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Rams just moved from one city to another, over 2500 miles, sell a home, buy a home, move a family, get their kids settled in new schools, and a lot of other stuff that goes with a move.

Add to that they have to drive around a big city they don't know their way around, try to practice in two differnent locations 50 miles apart, and play their games in an outdated POS Colesium.

If that isn't enough of a distraction, they had to deal with the "Hard Knocks" TV show following them around.

And finally, The Rams, again are the youngest and most inexperienced team in the NFL.

Bubba, you're rationalizing it, my friend. None of these are good reasons for the team not performing. The move happened over half a year ago. It's not keeping them from showing up and winning on Sundays.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bubba, you're rationalizing it, my friend. None of these are good reasons for the team not performing. The move happened over half a year ago. It's not keeping them from showing up and winning on Sundays.
Exactly.
These guys are professionals. How many rookies made the team? They've never been in an NFL camp before, they wouldn't know any better. The veterans? They didn't live in St Louis, they came in to town for TC, had housing during the season and go home after the season. None of that changes, they just stay at a different hotel
Bottom line is the Rams lost games this year because of the way they played on those Sundays. If any player/coach is still feeling ill effects from moving to LA in May, then they don't belong in the NFL