Hurricane Irma

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
This is almost unbelievable.

Our power was just restored.

We went a whole week without it.

Airconditioning is like heaven.

I was to the point of wanting to kill people an hour ago. I can't remember ever being so ticked. This was a tough one.

I'm so glad you have power, @Selassie I . Is your family okay? Your pets?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm so glad you have power, @Selassie I . Is your family okay? Your pets?

Thanks Mems.

It was just the wife and I who rode Irma out here in Orlando. @Ramrasta went to Vegas last week and won't be back till tomorrow. The twins were up in Tallahassee (FSU) and they only lost power for about an hour up there... plus their classes were canceled all last week.

My farm (pets) are fine. My generator was basically purchased for my tank... so the fish didn't know anything was wrong. My parrot was pissed with not having the lights on while he ate his dinner at night... but he is fine.

My new pet... this giant zit on my face is now being tamed by the airconditioning. It has it's own heartbeat right now still... but I believe that it is now fading fast.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Thanks Mems.

It was just the wife and I who rode Irma out here in Orlando. @Ramrasta went to Vegas last week and won't be back till tomorrow. The twins were up in Tallahassee (FSU) and they only lost power for about an hour up there... plus their classes were canceled all last week.

My farm (pets) are fine. My generator was basically purchased for my tank... so the fish didn't know anything was wrong. My parrot was ticked with not having the lights on while he ate his dinner at night... but he is fine.

My new pet... this giant zit on my face is now being tamed by the airconditioning. It has it's own heartbeat right now still... but I believe that it is now fading fast.

I'm glad it's back on!!! What a harsh week it's been for you.

I'll sheepishly admit that I slightly/kinda/guilty pleasure enjoyed poking fun at the guy living the Life of Reilly suddenly having a pain in the ass land in his life, but in all seriousness I know how harsh it can be. My friend JC still doesn't have power and it looks to be a few more days until he gets it. He's been 8 days and it looks like it'll be 3-4 more.

So here is my last jab at you @Selassie I and you know I love you..........

People of R.O.D. I present you photographic evidence of The Zitumor.

basket-case-2-review-2.jpg