How Many Tackles did Gurley break?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
You know, I will ignore the insult, only because you are always wrong.

Let me make my position clear, TA is NOT just a RB. Nor is he just a WR. Nor is he just a blocker.

He kicks ASS at all three because he's a bad ass football player who just drives to win. A little mini-badass with a drive that makes the Cooks of the world look worthles

He's a tiny freak who will kill a team if you just give him the damned ball. GIVE HIM THE freaking BALL.

NOT using TA more than 5 times a game, when he is massively successful, is the most retarded, moronic, idiotic, horrifically stupid thing I've ever experienced in football. WTF? Seriously? What team FUCKS their most accomplished player who is in on every play?

When they give TA the ball 20-30 times a game, THEN you can compare him to Gurley. freak, give it to him 10 times for fucks sake! TEN! A THIRD! He will match Gurley with just 10 touches, just do it and see.

TA is a star and the Rams are freaking him and us. YOU don't get to pretend he's NOT the best player until they give him a freaking shot at playing.

Gurley is a badass. TA is BETTER until he's proven he's not. Better at PR, better at rushing, better at pass catching, and better at blocking. Let me know when TG beats TA at anything, and I will celebrate with you IF they are giving them an equal shot.

Tavon is 8.6 YPC this season and 8.4 career. Anyone who thinks that isn't freaking amazing, and shouldn't be used more, is just a clown.

How the freak did we reach the point of downplaying TA and supporting Cook? Who is next to worthless? I mean, out of TC, we really thought Cook would do something, but this is 6 games in, and he sucks. Like just horrible. TA is making a name for himself and he is ignored?
Awesome rant, bro, I can't stop laughing.