How Many Tackles did Gurley break?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
How many did that guy shred today? The vast majority of his yards came after contact. He clearly feels much better without the knee brace. Great game today, go Rams!

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
He is a total Savage! This guy has the looks of a 2,000 yard back in the near future. I can't believe how good he is this soon! What a stunning athlete he is!

tahoe

Pro Bowler
4294107-2246500874-one-m-jpg.10821

Attachments

• 4294107-2246500874-one-m.jpg
    4294107-2246500874-one-m.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 621

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Every highlight (from NFL.com) show a couple every highlight (w/ the exception of his first TD....) but the great thing it always showed the defensive guys from Cleveland and they just had this look....a look of "what in the hell do we have to do?" Just absolute helplessness......I think it's something we should be prepared to see....for some time........

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
it's almost like watching #39 out there in his prime. beautiful thing to watch

DenverRam

Starter
some quotes from broncos fans on other forum i like to post on sometimes.

"Gurley is a goddamn animal. The Rams hit the jackpot with that guy."

"That dude is the real deal. Can we trade Manning for him? lol"

Athos

Legend
it's almost like watching #39 out there in his prime. beautiful thing to watch

As much as I like SJ39. It's like watching another animal altogether. Even in this prime, SJ has issues scoring inside the 10. Especially at the goal line.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I was here a while when Eric Dickerson arrived and this is about just the same. Even the refs are watching with rare amazement as they appreciate football and history when its being made. Hope we get the same response with each new ref group we have see this awesome athlete that is hurdling folks like he did as a freshman at Georgia and Eric Dickerson was more than special but he did not JUMP over people very high and continue on. Wish we could coach him to save that for the Playoff games. Money games. Its ended many a players career. Remember Reggie Bush out of USC doing that? He has dissapeared to say the least, not to even compare the two.

We have yet to see the dominant games that will come when Todd is not doing Everything on his own. His vision is coming and with that LONG runs. We can Celebrate breaking his TOUCHDOWN CHERRY TODAY!!!!!!!!!! He did not even carry or was not even thinking about keeping the ball. LOVE IT. Love his HUMILITY and LEADERSHIP!!! This was a FREAKING DRAFT STEAL OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!! The first 9 drafting teams will kick themselves FOREVER!!!!!!:shocked::headexplosion::shocked::shocked::headexplosion::shocked::headexplosion::shocked::headexplosion::ROFLMAO::pillowfight:

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just watched the 48 yard run again, Gurley is significantly faster without that brace. He caught that extra gear he's been missing.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Okay.... I've heard about comparing Men to boys........but what about comparing to a "Gurley" Man? I think that comparision, will be one most "men" will find lacking...........

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think it's fair to say this was a pick that is going to make a difference for five or six years.

And for those of you making SJackson comparisons stop it........I think SJackson is awesome but he wasn't anything like this.