How About Some Receiver Love

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I know this is about receivers but I really didn't want to start another thread just for this.

I went to NFL.com to look at qb stats. I decided to click and see what QB's are averaging the highest per reception.

Rams have the top 3 QB's in the league based on average reception. And Goff is 3rd! haha

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our current coaching staff ? the guys who you think would make the likes of quick Britt better players .. they don't agree with you .... I'm gonna side with them
What I always wonder about is why worry about what FORMER Rams would do under current coaching? The team has moved on and replaced those guys enjoy the new Rams players! They're doing pretty damned good so far.

nighttrain

Legend
What I always wonder about is why worry about what FORMER Rams would do under current coaching? The team has moved on and replaced those guys enjoy the new Rams players! They're doing pretty damned good so far.
just wanna second this
train

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Does anyone think its even remotely possible that Tavons ball security issues this season, as well as not being used as a reciever...has something to do with his broken wrist that kept him from practicing in camp and preseason?

Tavon has never shown anything like the ball security issues he has been struggling with this year.
Maybe I am wrong, but I think he is playing without confidence in wrist, but also feeling the pressure to carve out a roll with this new offense and is pressing to make a big play with each of his limited touches.
He has played football his whole life and he has never not been an important part of his teams success.

Last edited:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
We all wondered what will Goff do when kupp is takin away. Well last night showed us exactly what will happen.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does anyone think its even remotely possible that Tavons ball security issues this season, as well as not being used as a reciever...has something to do with his broken wrist that kept him from practicing in camp and preseason?

Tavon has never shown anything like the ball security issues he has been struggling with this year.
Maybe I am wrong, but I think he is playing without confidence in wrist, but also feeling the pressure to carve out a roll with this new offense and is pressing to make a big play with each of his limited touches.
He has played football his whole life and he has never not been an important part of his teams success.
It's possible but if that's the case he shouldn't be playing. Ball security is job one. If the wrist prevents that sit him down.