His source was right on Wagner... Rumor: Rams/Mathieu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don’t know where Barkley is at with injuries, but he was the real deal as a rookie.

However…Booker pretty much out gained Barkley last year 3.7ypc to 4.1ypc around 150 attempts each. Not sure how each looked or who they played in these games.

4.1 aint great too, so the oline clearly wasn’t good.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
We’ll he’s been more accurate than a broken clock, Mike Tannenbaum and Charlie Casserly COMBINED…

Also, it doesn’t take a huge leap to believe that the Rams would be interested in a Saquon Barkley rental for a low pick in this draft…

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I don’t know where Barkley is at with injuries, but he was the real deal as a rookie.

However…Booker pretty much out gained Barkley last year 3.7ypc to 4.1ypc around 150 attempts each. Not sure how each looked or who they played in these games.

4.1 aint great too, so the oline clearly wasn’t good.

Yeah, sometimes change of pace backs can outperform bellcows because the D is less focused on a power run and likely in nickel or dime versus playing straight up or even stout against the run to stop the bellcow.

MachS

Hall of Fame
So… can you imagine the Rams pushing it and getting Matthieu, Hicks AND Saquon Barkley???

It’s a possibility considering that Barkley is on his 5th year option so I could see is dropping a late 5th or 6th for a 1year rental.

So much is about to happen in the next 8-10 days including signing UDFAs
Don't know how many moves we'll end up making, but anyone watching this franchise the last 5 years thinking we are done are mistaken. We have at least one more FA signing and probably two. Or possibly a trade mixed in with a FA signing. We will do everything we can to try and go back to back. I don't think our ultra-aggressive mindset and philosophy goes away just because we won the SB. If anything we will double or triple-down after seeing the fruits of our labor yield a world championship.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I'm over Connor

Oh I get it. That said, it’s all entertainment… now if he was doing this during Fisher’s reign, it’d just be cruel because we weren’t getting any good FAs

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
They do seem to be generalizations....course we be interested in Barkley ....we also been say Bradbury then he comes out with it so he may indeed have a source or just generalizing and trying to make a new for himself with the per source stuff.

In other news apparently the Rams will be acquiring the entire giants team using only the players they would need and placing the rest on the practice squad per source!!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saquon Barkley? For 7.2 mill? Yeah, no effing thank you. Can probably get Sony Michel for less than that spread over 2 years.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Saquon Barkley? For 7.2 mill? Yeah, no effing thank you. Can probably get Sony Michel for less than that spread over 2 years.

Yeah, I'd rather spend that money on a quality RG and draft a RB with good vision who can block and break tackles.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Don't know how many moves we'll end up making, but anyone watching this franchise the last 5 years thinking we are done are mistaken. We have at least one more FA signing and probably two. Or possibly a trade mixed in with a FA signing. We will do everything we can to try and go back to back. I don't think our ultra-aggressive mindset and philosophy goes away just because we won the SB. If anything we will double or triple-down after seeing the fruits of our labor yield a world championship.
Yeah I fully expect a post-draft signing, maybe more than one. Rams starting more trends lol.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’d like this with possible a trade of D Henderson. Then a late round RB pick up.