His source was right on Wagner... Rumor: Rams/Mathieu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
No need imo to sign any free agents until the draft is complete, ... I'm pretty sure the Rams top brass has its hands full putting the final touches on their draft board right now. A player they relish could fall into their laps that might make one of these free agents expensive and obsolete, so why force a signing until we absolutely need to ?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
No need imo to sign any free agents until the draft is complete, ... I'm pretty sure the Rams top brass has its hands full putting the final touches on their draft board right now. A player they relish could fall into their laps that might make one of these free agents expensive and obsolete, so why force a signing until we absolutely need to ?
I agree, only a slight risk of someone coming in and making a deal pre-draft or possibly post-draft needs of other teams creates competition. With either scenario, we are still sitting in the catbird seat.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well that was a boner kill.
Jourdan be like...

200.gif

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I’m only concerned if Ramsey gives him the “Hand Of God’ on the field for being out of position.
And he would. This is Ramsey's backfield.

Wonder if we'll hear anything more on Mathieu or Gilmore today.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Something I have been saying to myself every day for weeks now ... :)
Me too! I'm impatient. It's to the point of we don't get one of them that I'm gonna be upset. Haha.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
I'm surprised it's been so quiet around Mathieu lately. Makes you wonder if we have a deal in place with him that he can't sign until we get Kupp or AD extended.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
So… can you imagine the Rams pushing it and getting Matthieu, Hicks AND Saquon Barkley???

It’s a possibility considering that Barkley is on his 5th year option so I could see is dropping a late 5th or 6th for a 1year rental.

So much is about to happen in the next 8-10 days including signing UDFAs