Here’s our new Rams starting OL in 2021...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Im not in agreement with losing Havenstein via cut, trade, or anything else.

We just need a center that can lead.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
noteboom being in his contract year kind of worries me. if he is plugged in somewhere and plays well he will become very expensive. if he dose not get to play he may choose to test the market. anyway seems i always need something to worry about.
"always need something to worry about" Thus the reason for so much Strong Alcohol/ Beer & Drugs.

I would be willing to bet that many teams know that the Rams have Joseph Noteboom stashed back & are aware that JN is an NFL Left Tackle ready right now.

If Noteboom hits the open market in 2022 he will get paid handsomely.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
IF I had to move Havenstein for cap purposes the only player I'm comfortable replacing him with from this roster is Edwards. Edwards has shown from day one that he's got NFL strength and hands. He's the guy. He'd need to adjust his feet to RT which is a complication but he played RT at Wisconsin and it wouldn't take him long to settle in. I would guess he's not as potent as Hav in moving guys in the run game, but he'd probably be a passing game improvement.

From there you need a LG. Does Anchrum come into consideration there? Moving Hav would suck. But it would allow them to move money from RT to C. And we'd be looking at something like...

Whit // xxx // FA // Corbs // Edwards

LG could end up being Anchrum or a rookie which is fine at guard. FA could be one of many possibilities. Is that OL overall better than what we have? Maybe so.

Oh and imagine if the rookie is Meinerz mauling MFers and the Center is a second tier guy like Reiter. You probably have yourself a top tier OL.