Henderson to IR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man, now we are literally going to have to rely on Akers getting back to full speed and spelling Michel with some Funk.

I'm basically done with Hendo. He is so fragile. What did he have, one carry yesterday and messed his knee up? Keep Michel, drop Hendo.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
One carry. lol

Man.. there's gonna be a lot of pressure to re-sign Michel..

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Need to get rid if him. He's simply not realiable enough dude has been hurt every year while splitting carries.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I hate being mean spirited, but yeah....bye Hendo. Nothing personal, but we need something else.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Injury is frustrating and disappointing. BUT ...

Henderson gave them 850+ yards rushing and receiving with 8 TDs; and he's on his rookie contract.

Probably not a reliable #1 RB but no reason to dump him.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Injury is frustrating and disappointing. BUT ...

Henderson gave them 850+ yards rushing and receiving with 8 TDs; and he's on his rookie contract.

Probably not a reliable #1 RB but no reason to dump him.
I don't mean dump him because he deserves it, but move on to something/someone more reliable. Can't keep shuffling through 40 RBs every season. :)

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I don't mean dump him because he deserves it, but move on to something/someone more reliable. Can't keep shuffling through 40 RBs every season. :)
Just saying he could be a quality, and cheap back-up RB in 2022 while he plays-out his rookie contract.

And RB Mekhi Sargent was picked-up off waivers by JAX.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
0% chance he’ll be ready but perhaps he’ll be ready for the playoffs
U sure?

Screenshot_20211227-164008~2.png

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Henderson will be fine next year as a backup to Akers. He's just not a guy who can be counted on as a lead back.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Funk back in MD in front of his friends and family? He'll he amped if called upon....