Havenstein activated!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I understand the love for Brown because the kid is big as F, powerful drive blocker, etc. But OL is also about technique and when I see how well Wichmann has played in there I would not underestimate him or his ability to hold that OLG job when Saffold slides back inside.

But what is so great about this year's OL is the flexibility. I mean Brown could probably play RT, but we're talking about him possibly being depth. The 2nd string on this unit is absolutely ridiculous, because so many of them look good thus far this year. Just can't say enough about this OL as it stands right now, and hopefully that will continue tonight vs Denver's exceptional defense.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I would rank our G's as Reynolds, Saffold, Wichmann and Brown in that order....that is based mostly on last year. I think it is funny Reynolds has gotten no reps with the starting O at G during the preseason.
Reynolds might be getting phased out since the young guy's are doing good. Reynolds on my list would be 3 or 4th at best. Great problem to have right!!!

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I understand the love for Brown because the kid is big as F, powerful drive blocker, etc. But OL is also about technique and when I see how well Wichmann has played in there I would not underestimate him or his ability to hold that OLG job when Saffold slides back inside.

But what is so great about this year's OL is the flexibility. I mean Brown could probably play RT, but we're talking about him possibly being depth. The 2nd string on this unit is absolutely ridiculous, because so many of them look good thus far this year. Just can't say enough about this OL as it stands right now, and hopefully that will continue tonight vs Denver's exceptional defense.
Really great to be in this positionwith our oline depth. Time's have really changed

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Yes Donnal did surprise me greatly with his improved power & strength.
this...plus, watch his feet...he does all the lil technique stuff with his feet...gets position...uses his hands...pretty sure he could flip sides too...
I always watch the line...in games...that stuff they're doing in practice...BS....not doing anything really in 11 on 11....half speed all the time...
unexpected glut of talent...in certain industries, if you order too many of one part...that's a bad thing...as in poor planning...it's poor utilization of resources...again...whose fault is that? who's to blame? G-Rob, Havenstein, Williams, Battle, and Donnal...all tackles....I think Williams loses....then Reynolds, Saffold as swing tackles, also guards....Then Brown, Wichman...pure guards...then Kush, Rhaney, and those other guys (names escape me folkerts/arkin)....as swing tackles, guards & centers...then Barnes...pure center...I get that we've been pretty weak there...but come ON...there is a thing about too much,...overkill...

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
why? Havenstein may become more reliable, but he has been injured quite a lot in his young career, and Saffold's shoulders are now bionic..so no more worries there....
Because it's preseason. Gain that continuity with the best 5 before the season starts.