Haskins out. Allen in.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Is Smith still there active. ?

Psycho_X

Legend
Is Smith still there active. ?

Yeah but I've been wondering if it's mostly symbolic and a sign of respect for the guy. I'm not sure I could get myself to let him back out on the field unless I had no choice as a coach.

Allen is an ok QB but a statue. Shouldn't be too hard to shut the offense down with McLaurin being handled by Ramsey or double coverage. Running game is bad. As long as we don't play like we did this past weekend on offense it shouldn't be a problem. That front 7 will give our o-line fits though so hopefully McVay brings his A game in play calling.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I really want an ass kicking this go around. I'm still salty from 2017, and I don't want Dan Snyder to have any ounce of joy.

I do like Ron Rivera, but sorry. #forthegreatergood

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Thanks My Ram Bros.

I would say he's a better safer QB but with all this time ,who knows. Heck I was 100 percent sure, he would never ever play again

fearsomefour

Legend
Thanks My Ram Bros.

I would say he's a better safer QB but with all this time ,who knows. Heck I was 100 percent sure, he would never ever play again
Smith you mean?
I’m amazed he came back.
He almost died then almost lost his leg.
I’m thinking he is more a player/coach sort of role.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Smith you mean?
I’m amazed he came back.
He almost died then almost lost his leg.
I’m thinking he is more a player/coach sort of role.
Yes Smith.

And possible, I don't follow any other team closely but the Rams.

No Mas lol.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haskins is a prime example of a guy who should has stayed in college at least 1 more season. Very doubtful he’ll progress from here on out. Bad fit and bad team equals expected results.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
After I saw Haskins numbers last week I was a little worried about this game, now not so much.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Yeah but I've been wondering if it's mostly symbolic and a sign of respect for the guy. I'm not sure I could get myself to let him back out on the field unless I had no choice as a coach.

Allen is an ok QB but a statue. Shouldn't be too hard to shut the offense down with McLaurin being handled by Ramsey or double coverage. Running game is bad. As long as we don't play like we did this past weekend on offense it shouldn't be a problem. That front 7 will give our o-line fits though so hopefully McVay brings his A game in play calling.

Someone was nice enough to post the Simms comments here and like I posted don't follow other teams well.

Was he true in saying the Giants had the best front four,quick and large ?

And how is the front 4 of the Washington ?

That could be the Run answer.

I'm bias I am a homer for McVay lol

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I think they just don't want Haskins to get hurt because #99 is going to wreck shite.

Let's Go Rams! :shitlogo:

Tano

Legend
After I saw Haskins numbers last week I was a little worried about this game, now not so much.
ALl of Haskins numbers came in garbage time last week.

The first three quarters he was absolutely terrible.

I live in WV and know 4 redskins fans who tell me how he is doing.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Haskins is a prime example of a guy who should has stayed in college at least 1 more season. Very doubtful he’ll progress from here on out. Bad fit and bad team equals expected results.
Urban Meyer is a win 1st college coach and his proven opinions were if you want an a Nflplayer develop them in the NFL .

I wouldn't ever want my kid or prospects to go were he was.

And just 1 year starting O No imho.

Btw see Tebow.

Psycho_X

Legend
Someone was nice enough to post the Simms comments here and like I posted don't follow other teams well.

Was he true in saying the Giants had the best front four,quick and large ?

And how is the front 4 of the Washington ?

That could be the Run answer.

I'm bias I am a homer for McVay lol

Washington is a top 10 pass defense and a bottom 10 run defense. They are currently top 5 in sacks and passing yards allowed. But they haven't played any world beating passing offenses either (Philly, Arizona, Cleveland, Baltimore). So not sure if that'll hold up over 16 games but they definitely have players that can get to the QB. I'd be ok with us ramming the ball down their throats on the ground.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Washington is a top 10 pass defense and a bottom 10 run defense. They are currently top 5 in sacks and passing yards allowed. But they haven't played any world beating passing offenses either (Philly, Arizona, Cleveland, Baltimore). So not sure if that'll hold up over 16 games but they definitely have players that can get to the QB. I'd be ok with us ramming the ball down their throats on the ground.
Thanks so imho let's start the runs, and play fakes big time jmho.

And I agree Let's Ramit lol.

Btw don't believe this McV/Goff had bad play calling against The Giants . Etc etc just the He's came to F *^$$^g play Jmho

Man phone did so much freaking auto correct Unreal.

I don't believe the Rams staff nor Goff had a bad game Period just the Giants came to play.

Sorry watching Battle of the bastards again and not paying attention.

Hopefully that 1 prop I got from a nice person understood.

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Urban Meyer is a win 1st college coach and his proven opinions were if you want an a Nflplayer develop them in the NFL .

I wouldn't ever want my kid or prospects to go were he was.

And just 1 year starting O No imho.

Btw see Tebow.

maybe urban knows something about Alex Smith who left after jr yr to the NFL from Utah .