Hard Knocks 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
The trip through the dinosaur museum was wasted time. In fact, outside the initial locker room scene and a glimpse of Ariel, the Hayes dinosaur perspective ran its course in episode 1.

To me, its a lazy effort by HBO, showcases coaches more than players, though still worth the watch.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just casting characters and stories....the likable weirdo (Hayes), the long shot good guy (Hill...the family guy), the pros pro (Keenum), the golden boy (Goff).
The know is going to make the team along with the other guys being featured for the most part.
Hill gives it an emotional counterbalance. If it when he gets cut that is supposed to garner and emotional response.
Why was Hill chosen....I don't know but my wife commented twice in last night episode (TE first she watched) what a good looking guy he is.
Yeah, I find it a bit hypocritical, pushing the human interest side with the kids and stuff when 2 minutes later its an F-Bomb blitz

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aren't we really thin on the secondary? I was confused when hard knocks showed Joyner doing well in practice. But I realized he was going up against the Rams WRs.
"Best Cover Corner I have ever seen" ~ Gregg Williams

I may not agree with that statement, but his opinion is the one that matters. Joyner is going nowhere, except to frisco for Week One.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
"Best Cover Corner I have ever seen" ~ Gregg Williams
I think he said press corner. Not sure how much of a difference it makes considering the hyperbole it reeks of from what we have seen of him so far.

#HollywoodKnocks

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I used to think of Kush as a joke a few weeks ago with his tank top fixation, but he would be a good back up center, which I don't remember much depth beyond Barnes for that..and they say he "anchors" well at Guard. I think he's a keeper.

As for the rest of the weekly on the bubble stars...I think Seau screwed up in Denver on coverage assignments, and needs a terrific, disciplined game not get cut this next time. I think Williams will be cut so hard, he will bounce.

KJD_Ram

Rookie
Fisher..."69 false start ...GO" (repeat 9 times)
Nice to see coaches trying to correct stuff....
I like seeing Greg Williams pointing out running backs getting 5 more yards after contact and he's not going to put up with it...
pointing out to Seau that he is outside contain and WTF is he doing crashing in
to me, that's what I like about Hard Knocks, that and seeing players that care and get upset when their play isn't their best, even in PS games.

A55VA6

Legend
Ogletree must've been pissed last week because he was cheap shotting his own teammates in practice lol

lockdnram21

Legend
The trip through the dinosaur museum was wasted time. In fact, outside the initial locker room scene and a glimpse of Ariel, the Hayes dinosaur perspective ran its course in episode 1.

To me, its a lazy effort by HBO, showcases coaches more than players, though still worth the watch.
What did u expect it to show?

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Ogletree must've been pissed last week because he was cheap shotting his own teammates in practice lol

Yea that kinda shocked me when he took that cheap shot on Cunningham. Apparently it pissed Gurley off too. It's nice to see Tree being more aggressive though. He needs that attitude to play MLB. I just hope he saves it for the opponents, lol.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like the football stuff most. I like seeing the inner workings of the coaches, and players with passion. However, I find it interesting and somewhat endearing that Will Hayes clings to beliefs so sincerely, against the world. He believes in mermaids, but not dinosaurs! I remember his main point in earlier episodes about an asteroid destroying the dinos, and he responded "If thats true, what about the dino's in the water? Where are they?" I think he meant that those in the water shouldn't have been affected like the land bound dinos (lol). But still, he doesn't acknowledge that for mermaids to be real, there must be enough of them to reproduce so they don't die out...The bones (unless their mythical structure is just gristle) are not there to be found.....He's not concerned about these things, and its interesting to me I guess..lol

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I'd like to see them mix around the coverage a bit more. How much of Kush, Hill, and Keenum's wife do we need to see?
Actually ... those are probably the players (and friends/family) that agreed to let them inside their own little world. Maybe nobody else was willing to give them "intimate" access ??

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Actually ... those are probably the players (and friends/family) that agreed to let them inside their own little world. Maybe nobody else was willing to give them "intimate" access ??

Maybe - but I'd guess more of these guys want the limelight than that.

bluecoconuts

Legend
ALOT less dinosaur's and a little more football???

It's not about football, it's about showing the daily lives of these players... Football is their job, but the game is only once per week.

It's the same for the NHL inside access stuff, you can hear some cool bits during practice, and cool stuff during the game, and lockerroom stuff, but it's mostly what these guys are doing in their off time, with their family, etc. It's not designed for the hardcore football fan.