Hard Knocks 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Fisher really doesn't look good with a man purse. :whistle:

Joyner acting like a pouty whiny bitch after being kept out of practice for being ejected for fighting in the previous game. Seems to have worked as he did look better against Denver.

Ever seen Kroenke being hugged ? Tavon Austin layed one on him for his big new contract.

Talib needs a big, big fine after his cheap shot on Keenum.

What a difference a week has made for Ogletree, looking lost early, looking like the vet he is against Denver. Definitely better focused.

Rick Gullicksen (The Reaper) handing out pink slips in the cut down to 75.

Only one more episode, next week. It's gonna get cut throat.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Man, I don't want this to end!

I"m loving every minute of it.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I thought the hit on Keenum was fair. He was in bounds. True, there's no need for it in pre-season, but you can't walk around expecting the opposition to play nice.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought the hit on Keenum was fair. He was in bounds. True, there's no need for it in pre-season, but you can't walk around expecting the opposition to play nice.

Looked out of bounds to me, guess i'll have to check again.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I'd like to see them mix around the coverage a bit more. How much of Kush, Hill, and Keenum's wife do we need to see?

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Great episode, arguably my favorite one!

Hayes and the whole dinosaur thing should be it's own tv show lol...

The contract extension with Tavon was awesome and his appreciation for Kroenke was truly awesome. I almost got choked up watching him have a moment with Coach Fish.

Rock is arguably the most respected head strength and conditioning coach in the league. Would love to see him have Favre guest visit at a practice, would be great for Goff.

And finally, the whole Austin Hill saga NEEDS to end. I truly have had enough of his side story, can't wait to see his selfish ass get cut... Sorry I just can't root for the kid.

Please Lord no injuries!!!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Great episode, arguably my favorite one!

Hayes and the whole dinosaur thing should be it's own tv show lol...

Instead of taking him to a theme park, they should have taken him to a real 'dig', one with a Paleontologist and his/her students on site. jmo.

Last edited:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Looked out of bounds to me, guess i'll have to check again.

He held up as he was running out of bounds, and Talib hit him right as he was going to go out... So technically he was still in, but it was obvious he wasn't going to dive for extra yards, it was completely unnecessary, especially to a non mobile QB in preseason.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Why is Hill getting so much press? He has like no shot at making this roster

From what I've seen from other hard knocks, they feature a long shot rookie so viewers can see what these guys have to go through to make a NFL roster. Would like to see him get more opportunities as well as McRoberts.

Tree instigating those fights. He's gonna be a beast this season!

Joyner needs to step up. He is being counted on and him pouting on the side cuz he freaked up and didn't get any reps in practice with the starters doesn't help him. He needs to be a leader. Greg Williams - "he may be one of the best press cover guys I've ever coached"

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
It was good cuz its the Rams. But this episode could have used more football and practice footage. Not museums and Aquariums.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Important lesson for Keenum....don't slow down when you are in bounds.

im pretty sure if you give yourself up like that and are heading out of bounds, getting hit is actually a personal foul. so really he did what he should, it was just a cheap shot by talib

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Must admit I was a bit surprised we didn't see Fisher or Boudreaux take Darrell Williams to the woodshed for his poor play, especially after seeing Goff laid out a few times because of him.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
And finally, the whole Austin Hill saga NEEDS to end. I truly have had enough of his side story, can't wait to see his selfish ass get cut... Sorry I just can't root for the kid.

Glad I'm not the only one. Like I said, the episode with the Dallas game showed who he really is, dude needs to stop putting all that pressure on his family and settle down; he's just not good enough.