Hard Knocks 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Must admit I was a bit surprised we didn't see Fisher or Boudreaux take Darrell Williams to the woodshed for his poor play, especially after seeing Goff laid out a few times because of him.

When you're the dude who played like crap and don't get your ass chewed, it's probably a real bad sign.

This is why I think Goff goes in with the starters and plays the first quarter or two, then Mannion and company finish the game out. Keeps their #1 pick from having a guy like Williams covering his blind side.

Oh and the Vikes just lost their QB not to mention are a tough defense in their own right, so it would be wise to rest Case this week.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When you're the dude who played like crap and don't get your ass chewed, it's probably a real bad sign.

This is why I think Goff goes in with the starters and plays the first quarter or two, then Mannion and company finish the game out. Keeps their #1 pick from having a guy like Williams covering his blind side.

Oh and the Vikes just lost their QB not to mention are a tough defense in their own right, so it would be wise to rest Case this week.
It may be that Williams plays a limited amount of time in this game, so the dude doesn't get injured maybe? there is no way we keep his sorry arse.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I'd actually be surprised if any of the 1'st team offense sees more than a handful of snaps. I'm hoping Mannion gets the majority of the last pre-season game snaps, if he continues to play well the Rams may get something worth-while by way of trade. Keenum may be a free agent after the season, but i'd prefer hanging on to and re-signing the vet as our long term back-up plan behind Goff. Mannion won't become a free agent until 2019, making it easier to set him up as trade bait if he can improve his value. We can always draft another developmental QB, but having a worthy vet on the roster is gold. jmo.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Kush seems like he's gonna make the team. Boudreau really seems to like him. "He's got a little dirt-bag in him". Lol

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, the Hill family coverage is getting on my last nerve. I am sure they are a nice family, but how many times do we have to watch him gaze lovingly (and clearly for the cameras) at his daughter?? WAY too much Hollywood fluff this season for my taste, but I am still enjoying it. GO RAMS!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Yeah I'm pretty much done with Hill. He's annoying and terrible.

I really thought we would get more insight on players like Gurley and Donald. Trumaine Johnson wasn't shown once this entire show.

All in all, it was fun to see what goes on inside with our team. And I think it will be even better to watch them this year knowing a lot of the coaches and players better.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Kush seems like he's gonna make the team. Boudreau really seems to like him. "He's got a little dirt-bag in him". Lol

Yea I don't see Kush going anywhere either. He's the perfect depth chart guy BC he plays multiple inside positions. Not mention he is is building a tremendous rapport with Goff and who knows, he may be our future center. Barnes is doing a fine job but if I remember correctly he is not signed long term. Kush is also the team jokester and its good to have characters like him to keep things lite when guys like Goff need it. On Hardknocks too, you can see he puts in the extra time on the sideline and in practice to get things right and we need guys like that!

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Man Ogletree is playing angry! I love it! If he keeps this intensity and play up this defense will be top 5 and he will be headed to his first Probowl

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm finding myself fast forwarding thru the family stuff, its a little old at this point.

fearsomefour

Legend
im pretty sure if you give yourself up like that and are heading out of bounds, getting hit is actually a personal foul. so really he did what he should, it was just a cheap shot by talib
I'm not saying it was not a flag. It was a cheap shot....gotta protect yourself however.

Psycho_X

Legend
Ever seen Kroenke being hugged ? Tavon Austin layed one on him for his big new contract.

Never saw Kroenke at all before this year lol. Funny how that works.

But much respect to Tavon for thanking those that sign his paychecks. Good to see the appreciation and respect from the young man.

As for the Keenum hit, he gave himself up on that play and was obviously not running full speed out of bounds so it was a dick kind of hit. But that's the kind of player Talib is. And it wasn't illegal as he was barely in bounds when Talib decided to strike. Still a dick move but legal and Keenum should know not to risk it. Finish the play out because you never know who might want to make a statement on you.

fearsomefour

Legend
I'm finding myself fast forwarding thru the family stuff, its a little old at this point.
Just casting characters and stories....the likable weirdo (Hayes), the long shot good guy (Hill...the family guy), the pros pro (Keenum), the golden boy (Goff).
The know is going to make the team along with the other guys being featured for the most part.
Hill gives it an emotional counterbalance. If it when he gets cut that is supposed to garner and emotional response.
Why was Hill chosen....I don't know but my wife commented twice in last night episode (TE first she watched) what a good looking guy he is.

Shawnbb158

Starter
I'm still surprised they haven't put Johnny hekker on much. All the interviews and stuff he does he is hilarious . I kinda figured he would have some funny moments on hard knocks.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
And finally, the whole Austin Hill saga NEEDS to end. I truly have had enough of his side story, can't wait to see his selfish ass get cut.

Why is Hill getting so much press? He has like no shot at making this roster

Why was Hill chosen....I don't know but my wife commented twice in last night episode (TE first she watched) what a good looking guy he is.
I've been thinking about this too, why was he added to the roster? Why was he chosen for the "special" cut character...nepotism/cronyism....at it's best. His dad was an ex-ram...the kid looks like he needs a real job since football is over...Don't get me wrong, he probably can play...Still, send his ass over the middle, see if he wants it. I am sure he is playing up to the cameras...He was the only guy acting like a 12 year old when he dropped passes in practice...Future survivor candidate...or the bachelor...pre-divorce....just trying to get him into acting...

As for the show...it's building & losing interest at the same time...I just want to see what the real players think and say...But guys that wanna really play, except TAVON, don't want anything to do with it....curious that Will Hayes play has fallen off the map since the cameras started rolling...Glad, Tree, Barron, TJ, EJ, Tru, Mo, even AD, & Brockers stay the hell away from the cameras...Kush is a camera guy...Not Barnes..Good...Saffold is in there a lil too much for my tastes as well. Keenum is definitely in the camera too much...I just wanna see the reactions of guys that get cut, that aren't expecting it. Like, where was Coples last night? Keep the camera in Brian Quicks face...For some reason, I'm thinking if Spruce doesn't play, they could cut him and keep Thomas & McRoberts...I'd only go 4 or 5 wrs....keep 5 TE's...
Last...Joyner needs to get cut...fake ass tough guy...

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last...Joyner needs to get cut...fake ass tough guy...

Aren't we really thin on the secondary? I was confused when hard knocks showed Joyner doing well in practice. But I realized he was going up against the Rams WRs.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm still surprised they haven't put Johnny hekker on much. All the interviews and stuff he does he is hilarious . I kinda figured he would have some funny moments on hard knocks.
Totally agree
Frankly, I'm shocked. He's far more entertaining than the whole mermaid/dinosaur thing
I guess hes established and doesn't need the additional publicity

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Aren't we really thin on the secondary? I was confused when hard knocks showed Joyner doing well in practice. But I realized he was going up against the Rams WRs.
That play they showed was a poor throw....way behind the target....good catch, but had the throw been on time, he was beat by 5 yards....doing well, depends on your vantage point...same plays over and over...and Joyner gets his hands on a few....okay....

You give Roberson & Hill the same reps as Joyner, they are easily better players....Hell, I think Michael Jordan is a better corner than Joyner. He's just too small to contest throws. Even when in decent position.
Tru, EJ, Hill, Roberson, and Sensabaugh....those are the best db's....I could care less what the coaches think at this point. With our D-Line, Hill could become a star....With our d-line, Roberson could be pretty good. With our d-line, Sensabaugh could possibly earn some of that huge contract. We've seen Joyner for 3 years....same player...no pbu (in games)...definitely no interceptions....

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I thought the hit on Keenum was fair. He was in bounds. True, there's no need for it in pre-season, but you can't walk around expecting the opposition to play nice.
It was his own fault for slowing down before he was out of bounds.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Tree is poised to be a breakout star. Love his passion and enthusiasm. He was flying to the ball against Denver as he becomes more comfortable in the middle. I like Joyner as a third DB. He's just not as consistent as Gaines and Hill is pressing him. He needs a PR lesson for sure after saying "The Rams can keep their money". That doesnt go over well with the guys in the office. Keenum is clearly the better leader for this team at this time, Goff has a way to go-unfortunately. Gurley must be ready to explode with the light contact and little pre-season play.