Hard Knocks 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Surprised no one has really mentioned Goff's attempt to BS his way through that play call. Unfortunately he's still gonna need some time. I think it's stuff like that that shows why we're starting Keenum. Knowing the plays, getting people into and out of the huddle, telling people where to go, etc all needs to be second nature.

Those that argue that putting him into the fire will help (I was of this mindset to start off), well idk if that's the case. If you're not making the right play calls that's not helping anyone. Just wasted reps.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Surprised no one has really mentioned Goff's attempt to BS his way through that play call. Unfortunately he's still gonna need some time. I think it's stuff like that that shows why we're starting Keenum. Knowing the plays, getting people into and out of the huddle, telling people where to go, etc all needs to be second nature.

Those that argue that putting him into the fire will help (I was of this mindset to start off), well idk if that's the case. If you're not making the right play calls that's not helping anyone. Just wasted reps.

no rep is wasted on him. part of the process is being able to spit out the play as fast and clearly as he can. that needs alot of practice.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
finally watched it.. can't believe there's only one more episode :(

bout to buy a Rock Gullickson jersey

…..

Legend
It's not about football, it's about showing the daily lives of these players... Football is their job, but the game is only once per week.

It's the same for the NHL inside access stuff, you can hear some cool bits during practice, and cool stuff during the game, and lockerroom stuff, but it's mostly what these guys are doing in their off time, with their family, etc. It's not designed for the hardcore football fan.

I'm starting to get that. Perhaps HBO should turn over the reality stuff to the Discovery Channel. I think there's lots of opportunity for great content they aren't getting. Johnny Hekker has been mentioned, that's just a blip on the radar. Perhaps my expectations were too high. My only exposure to the show were some great sound bites from the Jets and Rex Ryan a few years ago.

There have been great moments however......"Dumb and dumber, where are you, please stand up"

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I for one have thoroughly enjoyed every episode so far. This is a rare, probably one time shot look into our team. Yeah the meeting room/practice field stuff is what a lot of peeps are clamoring for. Honestly though, in those meeting rooms I wonder how much is camera bravado. It's stuff like "Jeopardy" , Will Hayes, and Tavon getting his contract and showing love to the man signing the checks that I really enjoy and is believable. We've seen some nice glimpses into how the preseason really is. From the nuts and bolts, to the personal side.

I will be a lil sad after next weeks finale. It's been awesome to watch.

On the Keenum hit, Talib is a douchbag. It was completely uncalled for. If you have question that the QB isn't giving himself up in that scenario give him a lil push out. Don't fucking clean his clock. Pretty sure he will be hearing from the league on this one.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I for one have thoroughly enjoyed every episode so far. This is a rare, probably one time shot look into our team. Yeah the meeting room/practice field stuff is what a lot of peeps are clamoring for. Honestly though, in those meeting rooms I wonder how much is camera bravado. It's stuff like "Jeopardy" , Will Hayes, and Tavon getting his contract and showing love to the man signing the checks that I really enjoy and is believable. We've seen some nice glimpses into how the preseason really is. From the nuts and bolts, to the personal side.

I will be a lil sad after next weeks finale. It's been awesome to watch.

On the Keenum hit, Talib is a douchbag. It was completely uncalled for. If you have question that the QB isn't giving himself up in that scenario give him a lil push out. Don't freaking clean his clock. Pretty sure he will be hearing from the league on this one.

Talib is an eye-gouging prick. He's one of the dirtiest players in the NFL and I can't stand him. Hope someone absolutely runs him the fuck over this year. It's like he wants to pass Burfict as the dirtiest player in football.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Amazon did a MUCH better job on All or Nothing and it was their first foray into that sort of program (that I know of). Too bad it featured the Shitbirds. I would LOVE if the Rams were good enough to have an All or Nothing crew follow them for the season. That documentary was very, very good.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Amazon did a MUCH better job on All or Nothing and it was their first foray into that sort of program (that I know of). Too bad it featured the Shitbirds. I would LOVE if the Rams were good enough to have an All or Nothing crew follow them for the season. That documentary was very, very good.

Seems like companies such as Amazon and Netflix are really upgrading their original programming. Stranger Things and House of Cards have been smash hits for Netflix and Amazon has been making better shows as well. Hope that trend continues.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Seems like companies such as Amazon and Netflix are really upgrading their original programming. Stranger Things and House of Cards have been smash hits for Netflix and Amazon has been making better shows as well. Hope that trend continues.
Totally agree. The wife and I just started watching Stranger Things a couple weeks ago and LOVE it btw.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg

I agree, that series was very well done and fun to watch, even though it was the Shitbirds.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Just watched it. What a great fucking show. I can sit through the bullshit to get to the good stuff. The lead up to the fight was so well done. Cut day was so well done. Kudos to all involved.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'm enjoying the series as a whole but I'm a Rams fan so it holds my interest for that reason alone.

However if I wasn't a fan, I'd be disappointed. I can completely understand some of the criticism this year's Hard Knocks is getting. For a non Rams fan I can see why it would be boring.

Q729

Legend
I've been watching Hard Knocks the past couple of seasons. I didn't care about it when it first came out several years ago, but both times with the Falcons and Texans I was like, "What? Only 5 episodes?" I don't even give two shits for those teams either, but was thoroughly entertained. Are the early seasons available somewhere?