Gus Bradley Fired @ Jax Jags

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Well, the coaching jobs are starting to open up...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm really starting to get the feeling that David Shaw is the number one candidate and will be our next HC.

He's from the Harbaugh tree.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Long over due. Though they took the long slow build that roster like ours IMO is better than the record being put out.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...dley-because-they-wanted-to-start-the-search/

Jaguars fired Gus Bradley because they wanted to start the search
Posted by Mike Florio on December 18, 2016

630215800-e1482102821806.jpg
Getty Images

After the Jaguars lost on a Thursday night in embarrassing to the Titans, it seemed that Jacksonville coach Gus Bradley was on a week-to-week arrangement. With the Jaguars not being embarrassed in seven games since then, the occasion simply hadn’t arisen to fire Bradley as a reaction to humiliation.

It arose this week. Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the Jaguars decided after the Vikings game to change coaches. Because the Jaguars wanted to start the search immediately — and because they didn’t want to start the search for a new coach with the old coach in the building — the Jaguars decided to move on from Bradley.

It’s the right way to do it, and that should be a message to any coach who pursues the job. The Jaguars are committed to doing things the right way when it comes to handling their key employees.

The primary goal of the next coach will be to start doing things the right way on the field.

Cz_oZj9XUAA6yvd.jpg

A55VA6

Legend
Could he end up being our next Defensive Coordinator depending on who we hire as Head Coach? DC is Bradley's strength.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I instantly thought, would be sweet as the next DC depending on the scheme of our next coach

…..

Legend
To save some time.....

Jim Harbaugh, Kyle Shannahan, Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, Josh McDaniels, David Shaw, John Gruden, Mike Martz, June Jones, Pete Carroll, Jim Mora, and Jeff Fisher are rumored to be candidates for the open position in Jacksonville.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Very good DC candidate, does he have any ties to any of the potential HC's(Shanny, McDaniels, Shaw, gruden etc)?

Zero

Pro Bowler
I'm really starting to get the feeling that David Shaw is the number one candidate and will be our next HC.

He's from the Harbaugh tree.
I hope you are right.I would be freakin estatic about it,if true.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Very good DC candidate, does he have any ties to any of the potential HC's(Shanny, McDaniels, Shaw, gruden etc)?
Worked under Gruden in Tampa(LB) and Pete Carroll in Seattle(DC).

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Worked under Gruden in Tampa(LB) and Pete Carroll in Seattle(DC).
Well if Gruden is hired(which i dont really want), Bradley would be a great hire. Forgot he was the DC in Seattle, but no way I see Carroll becoming our HC. Thanks for letting me know who he worked with.

Last edited:

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
No on Bradley for DC. His defenses weren't good in Jacksonville. His best ranking for ppg was 26 in 2014 when they allowed 25 ppg. No thanks.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It’s the right way to do it, and that should be a message to any coach who pursues the job. The Jaguars are committed to doing things the right way when it comes to handling their key employees.
Nice editorializing you idiot Florio. What a fuck nutz. I could be wrong but didn't he question the timing of the Fisher firing?
After the Jaguars lost on a Thursday night in embarrassing to the Titans
And while I'm at it. Hire a freaking editor you hack. Too much of a hurry to get this startling news to your massive audience?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No on Bradley for DC. His defenses weren't good in Jacksonville. His best ranking for ppg was 26 in 2014 when they allowed 25 ppg. No thanks.
He did okay as the Seahawks Coordinator his last few years there.
But that just might be Schneider's doing.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
He did okay as the Seahawks Coordinator his last few years there.
But that just might be Schneider's doing.
Yeah that 2012 draft...
Bruce Irvin, Bobby Wagner, Russell Wilson, JR Sweezy