Gun to your head and you had to choose...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Over a 2 year stretch Isaac Bruce caught 203 passes for 3,119 yards and 20 TD playing with the following QB:
Chris Miller
Mark Rypien
Dave Barr
Tony Banks
Steve Walsh
Jamie Martin

Over a 2 year stretch Torry Holt caught 211 passes for 3,068 yards and 22 TD playing with the following QB:
Kurt Warner
Marc Bulger
Chris Chandler

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Bruce... and for those who can't get Bruce being a 49er at one point, here's some pain for you...

Torry+Holt+New+England+Patriots+Training+Camp+aSEOtGedukdl.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend
Man, that's a tough one... I'd rather have both again... I think I would go with Bruce though, his route running ability was great, and I think as an added bonus he would teach more to the other receivers than Holt would.

Either guy I would love to have back in their prime, but if it has to be one, I'd say Bruce. Imagine Sam with a guy like Bruce? Sure hands, and great route running? He would never need to worry about if he's going to be there or not.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
"Hey! When did we sign Tye Hill?"

3576d1370385999-isaac-bruce-met-stedman-bailey-tavon-austin-last-week-isaacbrucehelmet041.jpg

I don't remember exactly who but there was a poster that had this pic in their sig and it came to mind while reading the thread so I searched and found it. I don't have a clue who he is talking to or what he is saying but you can tell he means business.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't remember exactly who but there was a poster that had this pic in their sig and it came to mind while reading the thread so I searched and found it. I don't have a clue who he is talking to or what he is saying but you can tell he means business.
There's literally a thousand ways to capture that one. Good find.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Bruce was forced off the Rams and signed with the 9er's in a fit of spite! I forgave him as soon as he left them!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Bruce. Did it before the GSOT years and always was pure class.
This is where I stand.
Bruce was great when we had bad oline play and Chris Miller at QB.

Does anyone remember Alexander Wright? He was the victim of the worst face mask penalty I've ever seen. I think it broke his back.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Bruce, easy answer IMO
Bruce performed like a hall of famer before the GSOT, Holt was a beneficiary of the GSOT
This is like asking which is my favorite kid. It's hard to argue with this line of reasoning though. There was a time when The Reverend was our single point of light.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Bruuuuuuuuuuuce!
My all time fav.

I remember this. Back in 2004 @ Seattle we came back to win in OT in a thriller. Bruce goes to the field and lays his helmet on the turf claiming this is the RAMS HOUSE!
Man what a game that was!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Bruuuuuuuuuuuce!
My all time fav.

I remember this. Back in 2004 @ Seattle we came back to win in OT in a thriller. Bruce goes to the field and lays his helmet on the turf claiming this is the RAMS HOUSE!
Man what a game that was!

I could tell it was a game in SEA but didn't know the circumstances and that is totally badass of Bruce to say that. It for sure explains the look and hand gesture.

Someone should drop some text on that pic that says "you lost bitches".

I saw the end of that game in a hotel bar in Milwaukee after a brutally ugly day. It was a nice pick me up.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Bruce...all day every day....I'd grab Ellard before Holt...And Bruce was a route runner, more clutch with his hands....
Torrey played with one of the greatest offenses of all time as a rookie....so he had a tremendous boost.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Bruce...all day every day....I'd grab Ellard before Holt...And Bruce was a route runner, more clutch with his hands....
Torrey played with one of the greatest offenses of all time as a rookie....so he had a tremendous boost.

He was a nasty and determined blocker too. Faulk got plenty of extra yardage because of Bruce's efforts.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
This doesn't really say anything aobut who was better reciever - and I worry we are imlying something bad about Torry with all the talk aobut Bruce and the class person he was, and Torry wasa great individual to by all accounts....

But, I remeber in 1999 when Bruce was in a car accident...no one thought a bad thought, we assumed either it was mechanical failure or the other drive without hearing details....be honest when you hear a player has been in an accident how many of us (maybe only to ourselves) think about drinking or drug use first as the cause? We didn't with Bruce.