Gun to your head and you had to choose...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Got to be Bruce for me, but that's a really really tough decision. I just remember the Super Bowl catch so vividly, one of my favorite memories.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Got to be Bruce for me, but that's a really really tough decision. I just remember the Super Bowl catch so vividly, one of my favorite memories.
tempAP0909030348153_7--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
This One!!:D

StevenG-BR

Rookie
Are we talking full career? If we get to take a rookie clone of either and have them play out their career again, I'll take Bruce.

But if we get one of them at the top of their game for just one season, give me Torry Big Game.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Bruuuuuuuuuuuce!
My all time fav.

I remember this. Back in 2004 @ Seattle we came back to win in OT in a thriller. Bruce goes to the field and lays his helmet on the turf claiming this is the RAMS HOUSE!
Man what a game that was!
I was there with my dad and a bunch of friends.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
ISAAC BRUCE!!!

Sayin' it with mah CHEST! All Day. All night. NO PILLOW CASE!!!

Big Willie

Starter
I am not a religious fellow, but you can't go wrong choosing the reverend. Bruuuuuuuuce !

fearsomefour

Legend
Bruce for me
A classic elite route runner, great hands, longevity.
Third highest receiving yards total in NFL history. It's Bruce for me and it ain't that close.
Holt was great. Bruce was one o the best all time.

Kohl420

UDFA
Name
Kohl
Isaac Bruce without a doubt. I named my gecko after him as a child.