GRob

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
So you keep saying. You didn't have to deal with him.

It doesn't matter. He had no interest in coming back to St Louis.
Keep posting if you want but you're not going to change my mind because when you boil it down Incognito can play.

Psycho_X

Legend
I mean, this has to be troll posts for the sake of arguing at this point right? There can't seriously still be arguments that we should have kept Grob can there?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
You mean like on that one sweep play to the left where he basically blocked two defenders?
Great play call...great DESIGN....great execution. McVay really dialed up some beauties...

I was more looking at those goalline plays....short yardage...with all the splash runs...Gurley avg. about 4 yards a carry. I think he's too good of a back vs that type of team...to be held to such a low average....

But that was a great game for the running game....lets not spoil it by having a critic at heart, critique, minor adjustments to improve the team.

We looked awesome on offense...

WE LOOKED AWESOME....

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Rated 71 of 72 tackles this year. Pick was terrible but at least new regime knew enough to cut bait. Not bad, Rams 3.3 mil savings and got a 6th rounder.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Remind me again, why do we have an 8 page thread about a former player ?
giphy.gif

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Remind me again, why do we have an 8 page thread about a former player ?
Because @LACHAMP46 is a pro at debating content, and doesn't take disagreements personally.

I was pissed off when we dumped Donnie Avery. Thought there was too much talent there to get rid of him.
Wasted or untapped potential is always fuel for a good debate.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Most likely when we stop hearing how foolish we were to trade him people will forget about him.
More like when people realize that where someone was drafted does not NECESSARILY have anything to do with how well he can actually play in the NFL

Last edited: