GRob

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
2 Greg Robinson threads on the front page? Embarrassing. Merged.

:redcard:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
And that's a good thing.
You don't want to go along with group think, you always want to at least hear those alternative opinions.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
And that's a good thing.
You don't want to go along with group think, you always want to at least hear those alternative opinions.

Very True unless it's an emotional subject matter, some people can't converse rationally about certain issues, but if you take the emotion out of it understanding other perspectives only makes you grow as an individual although let's be honest, how many of us have close friends that feel completely different from us?

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Hmmmm.....now this is interesting....

Minn plays Detroit this weekend? And Griffen lines up at right end??? I like Griffen from USC.....should be a great match up....

Lets see what he's saying after the game.
Why give the guy you're going to play against next weekend any more incentive to play well.

Physically, a Robinson concentrating on his job is kind of imposing.

Good luck Griffen. :D

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I never understood the affection and devotion to one player.

It's always been about the team to me.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Watching the Lions game and thankful we dropped him. Constantly outgunned and committing huge penalties.

Holy Shnikies!!! This guy resurrected my two year old post and I didn't recognize it until I saw my Avatar on something I forgot.

So glad we don't live in that 2015 nightmare today. I guess that's why this topic still lives

…..

Legend
upload_2017-9-28_18-12-10.jpeg

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
The thirst for continuing ridicule of Ram coaches and players of the past is unquenchable on this site.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Fisher:deadhorse: Boudreau:deadhorse: GRob:deadhorse: Britt:deadhorse: Quick:deadhorse:

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
let's just all be thankful we never have to think about him (Robinson) on gameday ever again.

True, but geeeeez I cannot help but keep wondering which other player we could now have from that #2 overall pick. My god that was a huge bust of a pick.

Who could we have had instead at that pick?

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
True, but geeeeez I cannot help but keep wondering which other player we could now have from that #2 overall pick. My god that was a huge bust of a pick.

Lewan.
Knowing that we were in dire need of a left tackle, I scoured the internet and even some draft rags and looked at the Draft Preview section of a 2013 NFL preview magazine.
Lawan was always listed 1 or 2 with Jake Matthews.

That's the kind of player that showed enough consistency in college to still be ranked as a first-rounder when the draft rolled around in 2014.

I will give you one guess at a name that didn't show up AT ALL.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

can't think like that. if the rams picked an actual good nfl player they may have finished with a better record and fisher may still be the coach (shudders). you have to look at it as a means to an end and that end is mcvay as the rams hc. if he can take the rams to a championship than all that other shit doesn't matter.

edit - the other player could have been sammy watkins. we ended up getting the great player and the great coach. winning.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
can't think like that. if the rams picked an actual good nfl player they may have finished with a better record and fisher may still be the coach (shudders). you have to look at it as a means to an end and that end is mcvay as the rams hc. if he can take the rams to a championship than all that other crap doesn't matter.

edit - the other player could have been sammy watkins. we ended up getting the great player and the great coach. winning.

Sammy Watkins was who I wanted that year... 2017 is a good year