'Greenie' dissed the Rams 2 shutouts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Anyway certainly no Aaron Donald ,btw dont know if he has the record for a rookie DT yet but if he got one Sunday AD would be at 7, Sapp Iirc had three and I think Randle had 1 sack his rookie year
Probably Suh - with 10. The rookie record for sacks (period) is 14.5 by Kearse.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Donald it currently at 7, yeah. I do believe that Suh holds the rookie record for DTs with 10.

I think even getting to 10 is pretty unlikely, but the fact that he's close and he didn't start the first 5 games lets you know how special this kid is going to be and how quickly he's adapted to this league.

Big Willie

Starter
I am not a fan of Greenie. All the Jets talk drives me batty. He seems arrogant and elitist. Golic is the Everyman and I relate to him better. Whatever Greenies says I automatically discount, so I don't really care if he gives the Rams credit for anything.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Probably Suh - with 10. The rookie record for sacks (period) is 14.5 by Kearse.
It was the DT record I was referring to and Mac'n you supplied the answer 10 by Ndonkey Cong Suh ( Lil Cam Newton lingo) which is certainly within the kids reach