Great evaluation of Aaron Rodgers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Oh, never mind me! I'm just joshing with you. :p I supposed I should have employed the traditional blue font. I actually believe those losses may very well turn out to be a blessing in disguise. The Horns players were already edgy about discussing the constant losing to the Red & Gold just before Week 18. They are probably determined to shut all that talk up this weekend. Sean & Co. have to have learned by now (from that Week 18 debacle, no less!) not! to take your foot off the accelerator when you are trashing your opponent. When you lose your offensive rhythm, it can be very tough to re-establish it. They nearly got bit by that gambit just last weekend, but Matthew showed up as who he is---the top 4th quarter comeback QB in the game. Besides, AD99, Andrew, Matthew, and the rest of the gang want that Vince Lombardi gold piece, and the '9ers are standing in the freaking way! They are evil, and they must be destroyed!!!
Rock on buddy. Its our time.

Status
Not open for further replies.