Great evaluation of Aaron Rodgers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Rodgers is human, just like Brady. They can be beat with pressure. The Niners are a VERY tough lunch pail type team. We have are work cut out for us but we will win. All the Niner fans where I work are worried. They know they got lucky and know beating a good-very good team 7 times in a row is a tall order.
The Rams win Sunday and none of those losses matter. Slate is clean right now as far as I am concerned.
I have always like Rodgers unless he was playing the Rams. He is a real Nor Cal dude (the "Bay Area" is not real Nor Cal to us that live up here). Spent time in Chico and Mendocino.
He has been said to be aloof and all that. Thing is, a lot of smart people are said to be just that. Plenty of folk do not get him. Ever listen to him speak ? He is very intelligent.
And that middle of the season "issue" he had ? I am totally on his side, he is right on the money.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm terrified that Rodgers somehow ends up in SF. That would be a fucking nightmare. Give this year's 9er team a QB and they'd win it all IMO. They still are a final four team even with Garoppolo so that shows how good both those lines are.

Green Bay needs to shit on him. Tag his ass or whatever but hold him there until he quits. Again if I'm the GM there is no way I'd be "the guy who traded Rodgers" only to watch him go win a couple Super Bowls elsewhere. Fuck that. I'd tell him he ain't going nowhere and retire if he doesn't like it. Then I'd get back to work and stack the team like usual in a given year.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I'm terrified that Rodgers somehow ends up in SF. That would be a fucking nightmare. Give this year's 9er team a QB and they'd win it all IMO. They still are a final four team even with Garoppolo so that shows how good both those lines are.

Green Bay needs to shit on him. Tag his ass or whatever but hold him there until he quits. Again if I'm the GM there is no way I'd be "the guy who traded Rodgers" only to watch him go win a couple Super Bowls elsewhere. Fuck that. I'd tell him he ain't going nowhere and retire if he doesn't like it. Then I'd get back to work and stack the team like usual in a given year.

I think the leading teams for Rodgers is Pittsburgh, Indy and Denver right now.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Indy gave up a first round pick for Wentz. He's tight with their head coach who requested they trade for him. So he and Reich are tied to the hip for 2022 season.

Denver yes I could see that but Rodgers is not stupid. He's a dickhead but he's a smart dude. If Denver has him as their target (which I agree is likely) they're gonna have to put together a staff he really likes. I mean if you have say 3 years to play tops would you want to spend one or two years in a partial build? Because that roster isn't close to rosters like SF or Tampa.

Pittsburgh is interesting. That would be cool but I don't see him and Tomlin getting along famously. Tomlin is top dog in Pittsburgh and that won't change with Rodgers.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame

Rodgers in San Francisco is the worst possible nightmare for the Rams in the NFC west. You may hate him but AR is a great QB, arguably the best of all time.

Unfortunately he would be a perfect fit for Shanahan's offense. And what if he brings Devante Adams along??

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Indy gave up a first round pick for Wentz. He's tight with their head coach who requested they trade for him. So he and Reich are tied to the hip for 2022 season.

Denver yes I could see that but Rodgers is not stupid. He's a dickhead but he's a smart dude. If Denver has him as their target (which I agree is likely) they're gonna have to put together a staff he really likes. I mean if you have say 3 years to play tops would you want to spend one or two years in a partial build? Because that roster isn't close to rosters like SF or Tampa.

Pittsburgh is interesting. That would be cool but I don't see him and Tomlin getting along famously. Tomlin is top dog in Pittsburgh and that won't change with Rodgers.
Is he a free agent? San Francisco just traded a bunch of picks.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don’t know if any of you watched the video. I think it’s spot on. Rodgers is too quick to play the victim. He is not a relationship builder and obviously not a risk taker. He proved he only really trusted Adams and Jones in that big game.

It made me wish that the Packers relied that one out becaude the Rams could beat that Packers team easily considering how poorly he played.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake

I very much doubt he ends up there. Cap is one reason. Trey Lance and gimmy is another. Too many teams are gonna be gunning for him

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is he a free agent? San Francisco just traded a bunch of picks.
He's not. Not sure why I was thinking he was. But if they do move him I think he probably has the ability to sour the trade if he doesn't like it.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Why in the hell would Green Bay trade Rogers to the 49ers who have beat them every time in the playoffs? Rogers has no power in the trade.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why in the hell would Green Bay trade Rogers to the 49ers who have beat them every time in the playoffs? Rogers has no power in the trade.
Usually when a trade happens it's because it's the best value offered and that would be the case here if it were to happen.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

why wouldn't the packers trade him away? they're not winning with him. he's fucking horrible in the playoffs.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ever listen to him speak ? He is very intelligent.
And that middle of the season "issue" he had ? I am totally on his side, he is right on the money.
Rather than making this political, let's just say I strongly disagree.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rodgers in San Francisco is the worst possible nightmare for the Rams in the NFC west. You may hate him but AR is a great QB, arguably the best of all time.

Unfortunately he would be a perfect fit for Shanahan's offense. And what if he brings Devante Adams along??
Yeah that really is the stuff of nightmares. Will be very happy when he retires. Even one or two years in SF would be brutal to suffer through this division is bad enough already.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Not possible.

The 9ers gave up their mint for Trey Lance. They don't have the draft capital to trade for Rodgers. They're out of the QB race.

Rodgers may go, but won't go to SF. That's out.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
Piss on Rodgers and piss on the niners, regardless of what happens we have a bad ass quarterback that isn’t scared and will be there for his teammates and us fans. He stood in that pocket with a monster of a man freight training towards him and he threw it perfectly to win in CRUNCH TIME! I am beyond thrilled to know that Stafford will be leading this team next year and hopefully plenty more after that. These Rams are gonna be a tough out for anyone in the present and the near future. We got it good and thank the football gods we have a stud freaking qb to lead the way, you can have the weirdo Rodgers...gimme Stafford.HE IS A BONAFIDE LEADER OF MEN! Out.

Status
Not open for further replies.