Great evaluation of Aaron Rodgers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Cowherd had a great take on Rodgers today. He also mentions reasons that explain why I don’t like him.

View: https://youtu.be/am-h9R3dOR4

This is so spot on.

His play in the last two years of playoff losses at home is just so underwhelming. It's one reason why I wasn't scared if the Rams had to go to Green Bay for the NFCC. We are a different, better team now than we were then, and they are beatable if things start going tough for Rodgers, which they inevitably do in the playoffs.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
Rodgers is pretty much screwed. The only teams that have talented rosters and draft capital are Denver and Steelers. Yet the AFC has proven to be brutal. He can't beat Jimmy g, good luck with Allen, Mahomes, Burrow, Herbert, etc.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
But at least he's smart enough to get his medical advice from Joe Rogan.
I get my medical advice from Alex Jones.
I'm a big fan of Joe Rogan, JRE junkie since 2012/2013 until today. I believe he had an arsenal of professional medical advice, Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Rhona Patrick, many other collectively who knows. I have no affect? On how and what Rodgers disclosed. He is fun to watch on Pat McAfee Show every Tuesday. Niners owned him on Saturday night, that's a-ok with me as well. NFL is a bad mother fucker, Brady is at home as well, that's fucking cool too and our Rams are in the NFCCG and ready to rock!!

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Rather than making this political, let's just say I strongly disagree.
Well, right back at you.
Too bad they will not let us "discuss" the issue here. I would wipe the floor with you.
All I am going to say.
Go Rams.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Not sure what the 49ers have to trade for A-Rod.
Well a couple of qbs to start with. They could help ease the pain of the Jordan Love era in Green Bay.

Of course it might be tough even to give Garoppolo away. But maybe the Niners could pick up part of his salary to get rid of him.

And maybe a receiver, since Devante Adams is a free agent who could follow Rodgers and sign with the Niners too.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, right back at you.
Too bad they will not let us "discuss" the issue here. I would wipe the floor with you.
All I am going to say.
Go Rams.
Well cheers to that then.

RamWoodie

Legend
Early on in his career I liked Rodgers alot...BUT...over the years he has become a DIVA and a snob. Still one of the best but somewhere along the line he got full of himself.

I'll always respect his game...but not much more...and yes...Green Bay lost because of Rodgers!!!!

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah agreed, pretty spot on. Evidence is there, underachiever under pressure yet chronic complainer.

jap

Legend
Rodgers is human, just like Brady. They can be beat with pressure. The Niners are a VERY tough lunch pail type team. We have are work cut out for us but we will win. All the Niner fans where I work are worried. They know they got lucky and know beating a good-very good team 7 times in a row is a tall order.
The Rams win Sunday and none of those losses matter. Slate is clean right now as far as I am concerned.
I have always like Rodgers unless he was playing the Rams. He is a real Nor Cal dude (the "Bay Area" is not real Nor Cal to us that live up here). Spent time in Chico and Mendocino.
He has been said to be aloof and all that. Thing is, a lot of smart people are said to be just that. Plenty of folk do not get him. Ever listen to him speak ? He is very intelligent.
And that middle of the season "issue" he had ? I am totally on his side, he is right on the money.
The slate is not clean! We need to beat that '9er arse every single remaining game of Sean's coaching career with us before the slate is clean!!! I am a longtime Horns fan, and losing to the '9ers is a stink that doesn't wash off easily. This weekend's game needs to be a Horns' punitive expedition where we pound the snot out of those jokers. They want to play 'Let's Get Physical!"? Cam was working off the rust when they last saw him. After those two fumbles last Sunday, he is going to be aching to be a super positive factor in this coming contest. We may even see him pull a switcheroo and toss a deep pass to OBJ.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
The slate is not clean! We need to beat that '9er arse every single remaining game of Sean's coaching career with us before the slate is clean!!! I am a longtime Horns fan, and losing to the '9ers is a stink that doesn't wash off easily. This weekend's game needs to be a Horns' punitive expedition where we pound the snot out of those jokers. They want to play 'Let's Get Physical!"? Cam was working off the rust when they last saw him. After those two fumbles last Sunday, he is going to be aching to be a super positive factor in this coming contest. We may even see him pull a switcheroo and toss a deep pass to OBJ.
What I meant by that is.... in the period of time the Niners have won those 6 games in a row against us they have not won the Super Bowl and neither have we.
It does not matter, Sunday is about Sunday and thats it.
Yes is sucked big time to lose those games, especially the last one where the coach screwed up. And I want to win by 4 TDs like you can not even imagine.
When we win those games will not matter.

jap

Legend
What I meant by that is.... in the period of time the Niners have won those 6 games in a row against us they have not won the Super Bowl and neither have we.
It does not matter, Sunday is about Sunday and thats it.
Yes is sucked big time to lose those games, especially the last one where the coach screwed up. And I want to win by 4 TDs like you can not even imagine.
When we win those games will not matter.
Oh, never mind me! I'm just joshing with you. :p I supposed I should have employed the traditional blue font. I actually believe those losses may very well turn out to be a blessing in disguise. The Horns players were already edgy about discussing the constant losing to the Red & Gold just before Week 18. They are probably determined to shut all that talk up this weekend. Sean & Co. have to have learned by now (from that Week 18 debacle, no less!) not! to take your foot off the accelerator when you are trashing your opponent. When you lose your offensive rhythm, it can be very tough to re-establish it. They nearly got bit by that gambit just last weekend, but Matthew showed up as who he is---the top 4th quarter comeback QB in the game. Besides, AD99, Andrew, Matthew, and the rest of the gang want that Vince Lombardi gold piece, and the '9ers are standing in the freaking way! They are evil, and they must be destroyed!!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Oh, never mind me! I'm just joshing with you. :p I supposed I should have employed the traditional blue font. I actually believe those losses may very well turn out to be a blessing in disguise. The Horns players were already edgy about discussing the constant losing to the Red & Gold just before Week 18. They are probably determined to shut all that talk up this weekend. Sean & Co. have to have learned by now (from that Week 18 debacle, no less!) not! to take your foot off the accelerator when you are trashing your opponent. When you lose your offensive rhythm, it can be very tough to re-establish it. They nearly got bit by that gambit just last weekend, but Matthew showed up as who he is---the top 4th quarter comeback QB in the game. Besides, AD99, Andrew, Matthew, and the rest of the gang want that Vince Lombardi gold piece, and the '9ers are standing in the freaking way! They are evil, and they must be destroyed!!!

Maybe you don’t think Jalen RAMsey is Top on that list.Even Eric Weedle & Tyler Rapp.Just watch Jimmy G on that 2019 game when it was 3rd & 18 & 4th & 16 ? Deebo doing it again.

Mcvay was PISSED week 17.

Your 100% right on that. OBj & Von Miller have already lost twice to The 9ers as that was there first game on the road as Rams.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Indy gave up a first round pick for Wentz. He's tight with their head coach who requested they trade for him. So he and Reich are tied to the hip for 2022 season.

Denver yes I could see that but Rodgers is not stupid. He's a dickhead but he's a smart dude. If Denver has him as their target (which I agree is likely) they're gonna have to put together a staff he really likes. I mean if you have say 3 years to play tops would you want to spend one or two years in a partial build? Because that roster isn't close to rosters like SF or Tampa.

Pittsburgh is interesting. That would be cool but I don't see him and Tomlin getting along famously. Tomlin is top dog in Pittsburgh and that won't change with Rodgers.
Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.