Grade our draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Grade our draft

• A

Votes: 65 48.1%
  • B+

Votes: 36 26.7%
  • B

Votes: 21 15.6%
  • B-

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • C+

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • C

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • C-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • F

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
:fuelfire: I said F, because we didn't get that German guy, and a kicker in the 2nd round!

:neener: Just kidding. I'm psyched, but I'll probably keep the F in there for a bit as an outlier, then change it later. (y)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Of course, a lettergrade for what we did is not that meaningful. I gave the effort an "A" for the gutsy move up and getting exactly the QB we wanted. Time will tell, but this is the most excited I have been..since last season!:rockon:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A+

Knocked it out of the park. Paid what it cost to get a franchise QB. I was more than fine with that. And then they managed to turn Day 3 into an absolute coup by grabbing Cooper and Thomas who were my top 2 WRs remaining after Day 2 (have both graded as 3rd round talents) and Higbee, who I consider to be the #2 TE in this class and a 2nd round talent.(although, his arrest is troubling) I've also heard good things about Hemingway and Forrest. Great day and a great draft.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Run the poll in 3 years, then we can give an accurate grade. Until then, grades on every teams draft are merely a fun exercise in futility.:dizzy:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
A+

Knocked it out of the park. Paid what it cost to get a franchise QB. I was more than fine with that. And then they managed to turn Day 3 into an absolute coup by grabbing Cooper and Thomas who were my top 2 WRs remaining after Day 2 (have both graded as 3rd round talents) and Higbee, who I consider to be the #2 TE in this class and a 2nd round talent.(although, his arrest is troubling) I've also heard good things about Hemingway and Forrest. Great day and a great draft.

Dude thanks for knocking it out of the park -- one of my best memories moving forward as a Ram fan will be your willingness to lay it all on the line
Excellent work
You are one badass Ram fan in my book - congrats on being so damn cool

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just want to warn my Rams brethren, patience is key. Higbee, Thomas, and Cooper are all talented. But all three still have a ways to go in terms of development. Don't get your expectations too high for them as rookies. I think they'll be productive players down the line but they may not be ready to contribute that much in 2016.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not so much grading the draft as I'm grading their effort to upgrade the team and make us more competitive. We added 5 picks in key positions of need to improve the offense.

Our WR/TE group was infused with not only some much needed youth but youth that can catch the damned ball! The QB is great and the LB seems to have some talent though I don't think it's a huge need.

What sends it from a B to an A for me is adding in the UDFA class. There are a couple DB's in there that are going to seriously push Bryant and others for their roster spot. We added LB talent in the UDFA and some more OLine depth aside from center which many consider our greatest need there. They added one DE though I'm somewhat surprised they haven't yet added a DT, they must really like Carrington and Westbrook as the rotation inside and they're also making it clear that Brockers is a resigning priority. And if that wasn't enough they added a very good RB and added more WR help that would compete for a roster spot on most every team in the league!

They once again identified an area of need and sunk the draft capital into it to apply the fix. HardKnocks is certainly going to be a blast to watch. I've enjoyed drafts in the past but this one truly has me excited for the upcoming season.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
A+ I love the potential that they all have...... this should be a fun season........FANTASTIC. ..... ;)

Go Rams......... ;)

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Ok. Changed my vote to an A. ( just wanted to feel like a delegate at the upcoming convention. You know. Righting a wrong. :redcard: )

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Me buddy! Whatcha gon' do naw? :seizure::fighting:

:popcorn:

Changed it to an "A". :yess:
Just-When-I-Think-You-Couldnt-Possibly-Be-Any-Dumber-You-Go-and-Do-Something-Like-This..-and-Totally-Redeem-Yourself-In-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

jap

Legend
Just want to warn my Rams brethren, patience is key. Higbee, Thomas, and Cooper are all talented. But all three still have a ways to go in terms of development. Don't get your expectations too high for them as rookies. I think they'll be productive players down the line but they may not be ready to contribute that much in 2016.

Middle to late round draftees tend to be more of the development project types, much more so than the blue chippers like Sir Goff. We can wait on them. I would be more concerned with getting Jerad up to speed as quickly & smoothly as humanly possible. He has a young, aggressive OL of maulers in front of him and a future Hall of Fame RB and Tavon Awesome behind and to the side of him . . . so he will have plenty of help. Greg Williams gotta get our new defensive QB primed and fully focused and get his new starters comfortable with their positions. Greg the Turbo Leg better get his act together real quick. That type of leg power combined with real accuracy can be a formidable talent.

They can lean on the fully healthy Gurley Express! (with all the extra speed, quickness, & brute power implied) and Tavon, but Jerad will have to get quickly proficient with recognizing defensive schemes and throwing into the faster closing windows at the NFL level.

I want us to not just get into the playoffs---that should be almost a given---I want us to knock teams on their collective asses along the way. I want this Horns rejuvenation to be so dominating that FA's would want to flock to the Showtime! city.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I gave them a B+ Because I believe, instead of taking that 2nd TE we could have done better By taking a CB! JMHO
BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN, You know NO ONE Loves the Rams more than Me!!
GO RAMS
addon.jpg