Grade our draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Grade our draft

• A

Votes: 65 48.1%
  • B+

Votes: 36 26.7%
  • B

Votes: 21 15.6%
  • B-

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • C+

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • C

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • C-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • F

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
A little nervous about Higbee, excited about Cooper and Thomas, super excited about Goff, the rest I don't know much about. If Higbee can be controlled I'm OK with him. Curious what we're doing with Foles, looks like Goff, Keenum and Marion in that order of depth. Hope the hell we can sign Bolden or preferably Roddy White off of free agency.

B-

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
We got an 'A' once we signed Goff, … the rest is decoration. The Rams have gone without a proper quality, healthy, starting QB for far too long and our record is the proof. This is a new beginning, maybe not a phoenix rising story, but certainly a time we will all look back upon when it finally came together for us. We have a quality defense, we have a young new OL with a year under their belt, we have a young elite RB, now we have the guy who can find the receiver. 15 points in 4 games last season separated us from a 7 - 9 record to what could have been an 11 - 5 season, … now we are competitive. Welcome to the new Los Angeles Rams.

Last edited:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
We got an 'A' once we signed Goff, … the rest is decoration. The Rams have gone without a proper quality, healthy, starting QB for far too long and our record is the proof. This is a new beginning, maybe not a phoenix rising story, but certainly a time we will look back upon when it all finally came together. We have a defense, we have a young new OL with a year under their belt, we have a young elite RB, now we have the guy who can find the receiver. 15 points in 4 games last season separated us from a 7 - 9 record to what could have been an 11 - 5 season, … now we are competitive. Welcome to the new Los Angeles Rams.
Until Goff tears an ACL...

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Until Goff tears an ACL...

th

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
B-? For not having any second or third picks, we KILLLED this mother fucker. I couldn't be happier.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A little nervous about Higbee, excited about Cooper and Thomas, super excited about Goff, the rest I don't know much about. If Higbee can be controlled I'm OK with him. Curious what we're doing with Foles, looks like Goff, Keenum and Marion in that order of depth. Hope the hell we can sign Bolden or preferably Roddy White off of free agency.

This draft was far, far better than what I expected. I figured we'd get one weapon for the offense out of 4 cut-able types. Snead and Fish went way beyond that. But don't worry man, if it doesn't work out you've covered yourself... :cool:

Debbie_Downer.PNG

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, unless their opinion is wrong and you sir are very very wrong. Easily an A draft and the Rams finally have a complete roster

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
We got a franchise QB and just drafted damn good and productive players in college in this draft. The only pick I questioned was Hemmingway (seemed an odd pick) but will wait to see more of him before I judge him. All the other picks were just good football players. Were also doing really good on the UDFAs. Id give the draft a solid A- .

lockdnram21

Legend
I give it a A
Goff
Higbee
Cooper
Thomas
Would have been at least a B without the other picks then add some of the free agents we pick up

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A+

LB depth was needed just as bad as DT. Don't really have room in the roster for another DB, so why draft one? Glad we didn't. DT depth we should all be confident that they'll find an UDFA.

I thought drafting a second TE was possible, wasn't expecting Hemmingway...but I trust them and honestly, if every other pick was a homerun, that still deserves an A+

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
My grade is SS++
For "Super Stoney"
enough with the grades already, how can anyone not see the Rams owned this draft?

TexasRam

Legend
I will criticize Fisher when need be and have when it was appropriate.

But this draft he slayed it.

Goff, Higs, Coop and Thomas.

Bravo guys.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
A

Now we just have to hope they develop well and work out and succeed. Good times ahead!!

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
A+. Love Higbee. Key piece really needed for the O. Cooper and Thomas look like players. Snead and Fisher making something out of late rounds. Goff is the prize. Rare skills moving in the pocket and passing the ball. We'll see what happens, but he has a chance to be exceptional.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, our offense is officially better than it was coming into the draft. I loved getting two wideouts and two tight ends to help out our franchise quarterback.

So, yeah, A+.

Ram65

Legend
What's in a grade at this time? I like the direction. Goff and weapons to help him. Two big TE targets for Goff. A boat load of WR to compete. LBer depth. Very competitive UDFA's.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't like grading drafts but I'll say this: Snead and Fish outdid themselves this year. IF you had listed those players to me three months ago I would have said there's no way they could pull that off. They killed it IMO.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I'm going with an "A" ... and that is purely for the fact that they went after what we NEEDED ... were very creative in how they did it and didn't panic about anything. They worked this as best as possibly could have.

But a draft ruly can't be graded for a few yrs. I think these guys knocked this one out of the park filling both needs and value. And I put HIGH value on the QB