Grade our draft so far.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
I'm just funning with you bro. But you know that already. Let's cross our fingers our WR's and Robinson develop.

as far as robison developing we have bo and remember who he will be practicing against. he will develop real fast

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Grade A.

From this draft, we will develop an elite O-Line and give back to the rest of the division and NFL what the 9ers and seahawks have done the last couple of years. We will run the ball down your throat and when you think you've stopped the run, by loading the box, we loosen you back up with the pass. Our defense is going to be in your face, thanks to GW and his aggressive play calling. Our front 7 will dominate your running attack. When you want to pass, we will be able to get pressure with only our D-Line, so we can drop seven into coverage, if needed. But to keep you guessing, we are going to blitz hoping to create bad throws and turnovers. Special teams will be even better than last year. I really look for an exciting year. I think the balance of power is shifting in our division. We may not win the division this year, but we have a great chance to make the playoffs.

Stuff happens, and we can't unwind that clock. All you can do is take another shot at it. Plus, that pick was a gimme, so it should take some of the sting out. I guess this is Pead's final shot at becoming a rotational starter, so I hope he makes the best of it.

I don't know that Fisher was out of touch with his ball club when he said that, but then ... I don't know if you were being serious either. I think they overestimated what the rookie and 2nd year receivers would be able to do (sight adjustments and blitz recognition). But instead of being all McDaniels-esque about it, they reinvented the offense and figured out how to make it click. It wasn't only running the ball. Just a more balanced distribution.

I was saying that that was my reaction at the time, but he proved himself right and me wrong.

True. Or you have many receivers (and tight-ends) capable of playing an integral role. It may not be a popular opinion round these parts, but I truly believe this is the year all of the receivers "get it." If nobody reaches 1000 yards, and several reach 700, then the difference is negligible to me. Just move the ball and score.

Just catch the damn thing and get open if they all get 700 yards because they are all doing that I'll have no problem, if they all get 700 yards and it comes in the same fashion as last year then it's a failure in my view.

Agree. Clearly he was behind the curve, because he didn't get increased playing time until late in the season. He should step up a lot this year.

If you'll recall, the 2011 Rams' receivers had a significant case of the dropsies early on too. Kendricks, for as renowned as he was at catching the ball, was one of our biggest offenders back then. Now he's a steady reliable target. Rookie nerves is a real thing, and it goes away too.

I have faith that he can be the guy we need, but I had faith in Givens and that worked out horribly, so we'll see.

Final piece of the puzzle. It can't be overstated how important it is to be able to successfully rush four.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Grade A.

From this draft, we will develop an elite O-Line and give back to the rest of the division and NFL what the 9ers and seahawks have done the last couple of years. We will run the ball down your throat and when you think you've stopped the run, by loading the box, we loosen you back up with the pass. Our defense is going to be in your face, thanks to GW and his aggressive play calling. Our front 7 will dominate your running attack. When you want to pass, we will be able to get pressure with only our D-Line, so we can drop seven into coverage, if needed. But to keep you guessing, we are going to blitz hoping to create bad throws and turnovers. Special teams will be even better than last year. I really look for an exciting year. I think the balance of power is shifting in our division. We may not win the division this year, but we have a great chance to make the playoffs.

we can only hope.