Got my vaccine today!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm not sure when or if i'm gonna get mine.

it seems nobody wants to send any vaccines to australia even after contracts have been signed. the babies in europe want to hog it all to themselves, even if they don't want to use the vaccine.

so australia must begin producing their own vaccines. were always gonna do it but needed the some from overseas to get the ball rolling.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gonna get mine here at some point. Had an appt with the VA to get it but that 2 hour drive meh. So gonna hit the local hospital I think.

Two of my kids have gotten it with no probs thank God. I figure I'll be the statistic so if I suddenly disappear you fuckers can crack jokes about it and I wouldn't have it any other way. Which I would deserve since I'm convinced this shit was overplayed to control folks. :biggrin:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We had a healthy 60 something woman die at Storemont Vail hospital from anaphylactic shock after the first shot yesterday or the day before in Topeka.... Her name was Jeannie Evans.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
We had a healthy 60 something woman die at Storemont Vail hospital from anaphylactic shock after the first shot yesterday or the day before in Topeka.... Her name was Jeannie Evans.
And her family will not be able to sue for just compensation because of the waiver she had to sign before they administered the vaccine. This is a racket that stinks to high heaven. And is another huge reason why I am opting out of getting this or any other vaccine.
Just sayin'

~ArkyRamsFan~

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
For the record, she was 68 and her cause of death has not been verified.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Just because you had COVID 19 only means you have temporary immunity for a few months. Also, it does nothing to protect you from all the new variants beginning to circulate. That's why despite getting COVID in Dec I still opted to get the vaccines as soon as I could.
Care to provide the science on that? Because I'm sure at this point they still don't know.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Won't matter. It's not from the vaccine. No one has died from a vaccine in the US since 1985. I don't think they can even put it on a death certificate as a cause of death.

oldnotdead

Legend
Care to provide the science on that? Because I'm sure at this point they still don't know.

It's been mentioned in medical reports for months. It goes back to the idea of herd immunity. All new variants of Covid would seem to validate the position that herd immunity is unattainable as the virus will simply keep mutating. It's been in the news again with both the reports of variants and people who are refusing to vaccinate.

It was also told to me by my doctors when I was released from the hospital in Dec, after my bout with it. People who have had COVID 19 are not likely to have permanent immunity which tends to be variant specific by all indications. This is why people have been told for a long time, that just because you had it doesn't mean you can't get it again.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In the waiting period right after receiving the vaccine, she went into shock and into the hospital to die. You don’t want to make the connection, knock yourself out with that...

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Second shot went much like the first, smooth until the third day or evening I should say. I laid down to go to sleep and my arm the left the one I got the shot in started to ache. The pain radiating up and down the whole arm. Just wanted to rip the arm off it hurt so bad. For a moment I considered maybe I was having a heart attack because the pain was going up and down the arm. Got up took a pain killer and finally was able to get some sleep. Next day all good . No problems since.

Psycho_X

Legend
And her family will not be able to sue for just compensation because of the waiver she had to sign before they administered the vaccine. This is a racket that stinks to high heaven. And is another huge reason why I am opting out of getting this or any other vaccine.
Just sayin'

I didn't sign anything to get mine let alone a waiver. Maybe that differs state to state? And having an allergic reaction to any vaccine is a possibility... putting anything into your body in general runs that risk whether in your stomach, lungs, or blood. That lady got a very unlucky roll of the dice unfortunately.

It's been mentioned in medical reports for months. It goes back to the idea of herd immunity. All new variants of Covid would seem to validate the position that herd immunity is unattainable as the virus will simply keep mutating. It's been in the news again with both the reports of variants and people who are refusing to vaccinate.

It was also told to me by my doctors when I was released from the hospital in Dec, after my bout with it. People who have had COVID 19 are not likely to have permanent immunity which tends to be variant specific by all indications. This is why people have been told for a long time, that just because you had it doesn't mean you can't get it again.

All viruses will mutate if given enough opportunity. That's actually why having as many people as possible get vaccinated is beneficial because it'll slow the spread of the majority of covid variants thus creating far less chances of a mutation to occur. Of course, there's always a chance of it happening but it's all about playing the odds at this point.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
In the waiting period right after receiving the vaccine, she went into shock and into the hospital to die. You don’t want to make the connection, knock yourself out with that...
I’m not a medical examiner. Neither are you. Neither are her family members.

I’ll wait for the medical examiners to chime in.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Won't matter. It's not from the vaccine. No one has died from a vaccine in the US since 1985. I don't think they can even put it on a death certificate as a cause of death.
Everyone needs to assess the risk and decide for him or herself whether they wish to be vaccinated. I, with consultation with my father, an infectious disease physician, chose to get vaccinated.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Non sequitur much?

BTW - what's the number for 60-69?

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
I’m not a medical examiner. Neither are you. Neither are her family members.

I’ll wait for the medical examiners to chime in.
And the death will not be from the vaccine. Period. No, if's and's or but's. Because, as I said, not a single person in the US has officially died from a vaccine since 1986. Not one.

And you know that line the doctors feed you. "Only 1 in a million people die from a vaccine" Ask the doctor to see the data on that and watch the tap dance. They can't provide the data, because none exists. Or, if it does exist, it's not made public.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
And the death will not be from the vaccine. Period. No, if's and's or but's. Because, as I said, not a single person in the US has officially died from a vaccine since 1986. Not one.

And you know that line the doctors feed you. "Only 1 in a million people die from a vaccine" Ask the doctor to see the data on that and watch the tap dance. They can't provide the data, because none exists. Or, if it does exist, it's not made public.
There is quite a bit of data on adverse reactions to vaccines that is gathered by the CDC through the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), and made available to the public. While this data may not be comprehensive, as it is based on voluntary reporting, I take your comments to be indicative of a complete mistrust of the system. Indeed, you seem to be implying a conspiratorial cover up.

I do not share such feelings.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
For those of you hesitant to get the vaccine, if you are willing to share, is it a hesitancy against all vaccines or just Covid vaccines?

Status
Not open for further replies.