Got my vaccine today!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Nice! I'm in technically part of the last group but I've been trying to finesse my way in the current one. There are no openings where I'm at for the current week.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Awesome. I'm getting mine on Friday. Moderna. Texas and Oklahoma says everyone is eligible staring Monday.

My parents already got theirs, so we should (hopefully) be good to go!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have no plans to personally get the vaccine. But I truly am happy that those who are wanting it are finally really starting to get it.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Technically its not yet available for my age group here. But my daughter's brother in law is the nurse in charge of the vaccine clinic at the hospital. He hooked us up. Got my first shot last week. They're using the Moderna vaccine here. I go back on April 7 for my second.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I had mine last Thursday.

The wife found two open appointments online and booked us both.

We were not in an eligible group but there had been news of unused appointments and vaccine “spoiling” because it was not used after being prepped for the day.

Pfizer.

Second dose on 4/8...can’t wait. I have no fear of it and I’m eager to fully resume my career in sales and travel to see my accounts.
I am also eager to resume regular visits with my 81-year old Mom. We’ve been very careful with her.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I posted about getting the Pfizer shot (that doesn’t matter). I should have passed this along.

I have 1 huge suggestion. On your second shot make sure to rub the shot site throughout the day. I did sparingly but wish I had done it more. My arm was sore for 4-5 days.

I had 2 days of fatigue after the second shot. Hope all of you post updates on how you’re doing.

Good Luck

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Getting my second (Moderna) at the end of March. Can't wait to see people and go places after getting it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I posted about getting the Pfizer shot (that doesn’t matter). I should have passed this along.

I have 1 huge suggestion. On your second shot make sure to rub the shot site throughout the day. I did sparingly but wish I had done it more. My arm was sore for 4-5 days.

I had 2 days of fatigue after the second shot. Hope all of you post updates on how you’re doing.

Good Luck

Should I contact Deshaun Watson for the rubbing?

Last edited:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I got my 2nd Pfizer last week. A little bit of arm soreness that night - but that was it.

I have heard that the secret is to hydrate - and I mean go over the top both before and after the shot. If you don't piss going in and coming out of the building, you are doing it wrong.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

Good Luck

Had soreness for 1 day after first shot. Thanks for sharing your experience!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am scheduled for next Tuesday, upping the odds I survive this.

Please accept my apologies. :D

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
A few friends working in health care have said the second dose can make you feel unwell over the next day or so but after that you're ok.

All the best to all.

:)(y)

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
I have no plans to personally get the vaccine. But I truly am happy that those who are wanting it are finally really starting to get it.
I have no plans to get it either. Unless I need it to travel overseas. That's the only way I get. But since I have already had "The most dangerous virus in the world" last November, I'm not too worried.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
We got our first Moderna shot yesterday at my wife's Primary care doctors office in Long Beach. Arms sore today but that's it.

Q729

Legend
I got my 2nd Pfizer last week. A little bit of arm soreness that night - but that was it.

I have heard that the secret is to hydrate - and I mean go over the top both before and after the shot. If you don't piss going in and coming out of the building, you are doing it wrong.
I'm going to second the hydrating. And yes, do as 12intheBox says!

Status
Not open for further replies.