Got my vaccine today!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Got my second shot today. No adverse effects as of now.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Everything healthcare related CAN be seen as voluntary.
Everything in healthcare is voluntary. A major Supreme Court case said so years ago. Ever hear of Roe v Wade? It's about an adult making decisions about their healthcare.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Everything in healthcare is voluntary. A major Supreme Court case said so years ago. Ever hear of Roe v Wade? It's about an adult making decisions about their healthcare.
Sigh.

I think we can all agree that there some procedures and treatments (cosmetic surgery, vaccines) that are entirely voluntary, while others (emergency bypass surgery, certain cancer treatments) for which the only alternative is death, don't involve the same level of choice.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Proper diet and exercises (literally) is my vaccine of choice!!

Love that Dr. Rhonda Patrick!

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Sigh.

I think we can all agree that there some procedures and treatments (cosmetic surgery, vaccines) that are entirely voluntary, while others (emergency bypass surgery, certain cancer treatments) for which the only alternative is death, don't involve the same level of choice.
Well, they do. It's up to us to say yes or no. Unless we are unconscious. DNR's are a good example.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, they do. It's up to us to say yes or no. Unless we are unconscious. DNR's are a good example.
Now you’re just playing semantics games and engaging in intellectual dishonesty.

Do as you wish. Others will do as they wish. As I said...voluntary.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

That first sentence is the source of so many of our problems as a nation... ask a Type 1 diabetic, ffs.

Also, Jacobson v Massachusetts says otherwise. SCOTUS literally stated that the state could FORCE you to get a vaccine. Same with being involuntarily committed. Nothing voluntary about that.

I mean, every sentence is wrong... so wrong...

This just ain't the venue for this.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Got Moderna. Felt a little weak afterwards.

Next day seems okay.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Y'all boring keep taking the needle influence with NO fucking clue of the long term effects. This site hasn't been the same lately. Call me out! And I'm a fucking sponsor most be a die hard Rams loser history proves it. Lay the fuck off me, too, Mod-errrrrrrrrators!! I've been here awhile overall this is all lacking. I speak facts my blues are my own yellow special blend don't even try to explain or twist it another way. Just quit my corporate gig hoped for promise and advancement didn't happen working on a farm loan at 40 going back to the American way working with my hands and hard labor. That's my fucking way. Aside from some marijuana I'm drug free that includes synthetic RX too. Bless you. (Random bars!)

View: https://youtu.be/YLtUMjfGub4

Last edited:

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Not taking it. I'm terrified of this. There's no long term studies of any of them, Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZaneca, etc. And an extremely untrustworthy mediapoliticalcriminalelitistbillionaire machine is right now crafting "passports" that will make dire economic & social consequences for anyone who doesn't take it.
Mods, please understand.... I'm still sorting through info, not sure what to trust, but IF the former VP / Chief Science Officer of Pfizer is correct (Dr. Yeadon), the vaccines indeed do a great job of permanently rewiring your immune system to fight Covid-19. And ONLY Covid-19. He's not alone, there's many others coming forward to say the same, but you won't find them on Google or Youtube because ANY anti-vax info is getting scrubbed daily. By this time next year, judging by who's posting on this thread, there may be very few of us left to post mock drafts.
So it would be in your interest not to ban me. In fact if you'll allow me, I'd like to post an "X's and O's" video by Vanden Bossche (literally using football metaphors) about how the mRNA vaccines work to rewire your immune system. Maybe they're wrong. I pray they are. Maybe the effect is just temporary. But even so, now we gotta get the next one ("covid-21"), and the next one, and suffer endless lockdowns with dire economic & social damage.

Just deleted everything else I just wrote, if anyone wants to take this off pub please PM me.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not taking it. I'm terrified of this. There's no long term studies of any of them, Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZaneca, etc. And an extremely untrustworthy mediapoliticalcriminalelitistbillionaire machine is right now crafting "passports" that will make dire economic & social consequences for anyone who doesn't take it.
Mods, please understand.... I'm still sorting through info, not sure what to trust, but IF the former VP / Chief Science Officer of Pfizer is correct (Dr. Yeadon), the vaccines indeed do a great job of permanently rewiring your immune system to fight Covid-19. And ONLY Covid-19. He's not alone, there's many others coming forward to say the same, but you won't find them on Google or Youtube because ANY anti-vax info is getting scrubbed daily. By this time next year, judging by who's posting on this thread, there may be very few of us left to post mock drafts.
So it would be in your interest not to ban me. In fact if you'll allow me, I'd like to post an "X's and O's" video by Vanden Bossche (literally using football metaphors) about how the mRNA vaccines work to rewire your immune system. Maybe they're wrong. I pray they are. Maybe the effect is just temporary. But even so, now we gotta get the next one ("covid-21"), and the next one, and suffer endless lockdowns with dire economic & social damage.

Just deleted everything else I just wrote, if anyone wants to take this off pub please PM me.
Just curious. I respect your right of choice. But why would a government choose to kill its own population?(specifically the U.S. government) Or drug companies wipeout their future customers? If that's the end game lead is much cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.